Ch. 10

Zayn's POV:

"Ugh" I sigh sipping my cup of coffee. Hospital coffee is horrid.

I walk back to the room 221. Swallowing all my might, I open the door and hear the machines beeping.

"Hi Gracie" I say quietly. I see my sister fighting for her life.

I clench my fists together, thinking about that bastard who hit her and put her in a coma two months ago.

I hear a knock on the door and see Harry walk in.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I yell in his face. He flinches at my words and I can see him holding a stuffed monkey with balloons.

"I-I came to see her" He stutters.

"You're the whole reason she's here!" I yell grabbing the monkey out of his hands and throwing it to the floor.

He slowly picks it off the floor and sits it in the chair.

"Listen I just came to-" I cut him by punching him.

Gracie's POV:

"Hi Gracie" I hear Zayn's soft voice say. I hear footsteps get closer to me before they stop. I can feel a tension.

A new noise appears it sounds like a knock.

I hear Zayn yell and another unfamiliar voice speaks. Zayn yells again and small thud follows.

The unfamiliar voice speaks once more but not for long.

I hear a loud smack then a large thud.

"Get the hell out of here!" Zayn's voice is harsh, I would flinch if I could.

Wait. I did flinch.

I feel my fingers softly grasp the sheet.

I try as hard a possible to peel open my eyes. I squint at the blinding light and try to speak.

"Zayn" I say softly. I try to give my voice some volume.

"Zayn" I say again a tiny bit louder. I hear a gasp and then the door bust open.

"Nurse!" I hear Zayn's yell.

I sudden hear a lot of voices around me and Zayn hold my hand. I grip his fingers.

"Zayn" I say. He looks down at me worried.

"What is it?" He asked softly.

I ask the question that had been racing through my head for what felt like forever.

"What happened?"

Credits to my best friend tayc2323 for helping me write this