Cherry waves

(Before continuing to read this if you haven't pls read the description so it can make more sense🫶🏽)

After getting off of the plane I took a big sigh.

I'm finally back in Tokyo. I miss it, the people, the shops, and most importantly Ellie my beautiful best friend.

I finally caught a taxi's attention and picked up my suitcase putting it in the car with me behind it.

I quickly close the door and put on my seatbelt.

??: Where to?

Mia: Moon street.

He started to drive to my desired location.

Before flying over to Tokyo I quickly got a apartment I can start a new life in.

Don't get me wrong I absolutely love L.a especially since I grew up in the Hispanic block of the place.

My father is Japanese and my mother was Mexican. My mother passed away due to cancer and I have no idea where my father is now, I used to live with him and my mother but he was always so abusive especially to me.

I would have bruises and cuts every other day from him and my mother had enough and cut off his middle finger on his right hand.

She proceeded to tell him if he ever touches me again she would chop off another finger, the next day he packed his bags and left. After he left my mother found out she was pregnant.

Me and my aunt helped her with the pregnancy and not so long after that she gave birthed to my baby brother.

But a couple of hours later he died of some complication.

My mother was extremely sad but she knew she had two other kids to love. It was me and my older brother named Ren.

The last time I saw Ren he was 18 and in some mafia gang. He took more of our dad's Japanese features.

Ren guzman (27 years old)

I'm just lucky I had my aunt by my side to deal with my trauma.

I'm hoping Ren is still in Tokyo too so I can see him.

Me and Rens bond was unbreakable he would sacrifice and do anything for me. Even if it was something unthinkable.

(Remember that later in this story)

I unfortunately didn't have no way of contact with Ellie or Ren since I didn't know their phone number.

As I got to my apartment I unlocked the door immediately putting my bag down relaxing on the couch.

The apartment already came with furniture thank god, I just needed to sanitize and clean everything and I would be ok.

I rested for a bit then went back outside determined to find Ellie.