If we had 5 more minutes

Guys sadly some one is gonna die in this chapter I'm not gonna say who so you'll have to figure it out when you read further in this part. No spell checks bc im tired 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Mia's pov

We finally made it home. I got out of the car quickly walking into the house.

I opened the door to see guns all over the living room table.

I furiously looked around for (you already know who she is looking for)

I found then in the back yard.

Mia: What the hell do you think you guys are doing?!?!

I angrily questioned

They looked surprised to see me then gave Tom a dirty look as he appeared behind me.

Ellie: You seriously couldn't make her stay at the hospital?

Mia: Like you could've done a better job.

I said with attitude

Mia: You guys do realize your not busting into onis "layer" and shooting it up like your in a action movie right?

Gustav: Of course not, we have a better plan.
He said determined.

Mia: It's not smart to even go over there.

Ellie: Look I know your about that peaceful life but im not, that bitch tried to kill you and your baby so she needs to die.

Ellie: Actually let's do this.

Ellie: Raise your hand if you want Sasha to live.

I looked around and no one was raising their hand.

Ellie: Raise your hand if you want Sasha to die today.

Everyone raised their hand.

Ellie: You can't make all of us stay here Mia, you might as well just let us.

Mia: Just because you took some self defense and gun lessons from ren doesn't mean you will kill all of them, they might hurt or kill you first Ellie.

Ellie: I know the risk and I'm happy to take them for you.

Mia: Ellie...

Ellie: Say no more. I promise you all of us are gonna come back alive and well.

:(

Mia: I'm coming then.

Tom: what no.

Mia: Well if you guys are sacrificing your lives then I will too.

Tom: Your life is more important and plus you have my child in you.

Mia: Do you think I could live if one of you died? I know how to protect myself just let me come.

Bill: Tom just let her come, I'll personally be by her side the whole time just in case. You know she'll find a way to come if we say no.

Tom groaned looking at me.

Tom: Fine.

I went to go by Ellie but Tom grabbed my hand pulling me close to him.

Tom: Please please be careful, I'm serious. If one bad thing happens I want you to run out of the house take my car and drive away.

He said looking at me.

Mia: I can't leave you guys.

Tom: Mia promise me.