Closer /Nine Inch Nails\

Mias pov

I finished cleaning my gun wound that I sowed up a couple of days ago. Then I heard footsteps.

Mia: Where are you going?

I asked Oni as he got his car keys.

Oni: Somewhere your not invited to.

Oni: Watch her.

He said looking at his men as they nodded.

He soon left and I was in the house with 10 of his men.

They were watching my every move for about 30 minutes but gave up and relaxed on the sofa.

I saw one of onis men put a pocket knife in the back pocket of his pants.

It's time.

I carefully slipped out of their views and went inside onis room.

As I quietly entered a heard a shower running.

I scanned the floor and saw a woman's clothes spread out of the floor.

It was black skinny jeans and basic shirt with some black high heels and a certain black scarf I swear I've seen before (remember those details guys)

I immediately went to work. I didn't know which bitch that was but I wasn't trying to get caught.

I looked in his closet, under his mattress, under his bed but nothing.

I went to pull open the drawer next to his side of the bed but it was locked.

Fuck he probably has the key. I need to get a pointy sharp thing.

I sat on the bed trying to think. Then I remembered that pocket knife guys.

I snook out of the room and walked back into the living.

Everyone was standing up doing their own thing minding their own business.

I walked up to the buff man.

Mia: Hector, was it?

Hector: Yes, what do you need.

Mia: Someone to talk to honestly, it gets lonely here.

I said using charm

Hector: mhm.

I prepared myself then started walking closer to him fake tripping into him.

As he focused on catching me I "accidentally" wrapped my arms around his lower waist quickly snatching the knife hiding it in my sleeve.

Mia: You have very quick reflexes.

I commented patting him on the shoulder before walking back to the hallway of rooms.

I snook back in going to his drawer.

I unfolded the knife and got to work.

The water in the shower finally stopped, I had to hurry this up.

I finally managed to open the drawer and picked up a fully loaded Glock.

I rushed to the exit door as the bathroom door opened.

I got out of their in time.

I went back into my room trying to make a plan.

I can't start shooting with hella people with guns  in here.

I put the gun in the back of my pants and walked out.

I walked into the kitchen observing everything. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw two people by the back door (in the kitchen).