Do you remember the time, when we fell in love?

I'm backkkk, sorry for leaving you guys with that short chapter last time but I swear ALL of you guys will love this chapter sm 😇🙏🏽 no spell check bc it's 2:50 in the morning and I'm tired 😱
________________________________

Mia's pov

I woke up instantly as I heard Mika start to cry.
I saw her small body moving around her face full of tears desperately wanting something, she must be hungry.

I forced myself up to get her out of her crib.
As I fed her I played with her short curly brown hair. I fed her for about 3 minutes until she basically pulled herself off of me.

That made me smile, I'm glad she was becoming her own person so quick.

I held her gently started to burp her because she gets fussy if I don't. I patted her back waiting to hear a tiny burp from her. Which I did.

I relaxed into my bed just admiring her once again.

I was extremely proud of myself for giving birth to a beautiful baby like her. I didn't even want kids to be honest, I always thought I would be alone when it came to love. Well it feels like it now since the situation about Tom.

But I'm faithful that he will remember me one day.

Just as that moment ended bill peacefully came in with a bag of McDonalds.

My savior.

I gave him a big smile as he playfully rolled his eyes setting the bag on my bed. I carefully gave Mika to bill then instantly dug in the bag grabbing the things I was going to eat.

When I was pregnant with Mika I remember telling Ellie how I wanted her and bill to be the god parents to her which she happily agreed.

Dead or not she's still her god mother.

Mia: So where's Tom?
I nervously questioned taking a bite of a chicken nugget.

Bill: He's getting his cars oil changed.
He said avoiding eye contact with me.

Mia: Oh ok.
I muttered knowing he was lying to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tom's pov

Tom: You two go on the left side of the building me and Gustav are going on the left.

I ordered my men holding my gun firmly in my hands ready to deal with some business.

My men nodded following my instructions.

Me and Gustav quietly but quickly rushed around the left side of a building.

I knew it probably wasn't a good idea if I stayed in that hospital trying to keep her company. That's more of bills specialty.

So instead of that I decided to finish off some business that needed to be dealt with.

For instance Alexander Gleen.

He was spotted around my garage and associated with a rival of mine.

Gustav: You ready?
He said waiting for my signal.

I scanned the area knowing we cornered Alexander.

I found my other men that were hiding. I gave a quick nod using that as the signal then we all got into action.

I knew he wasn't alone, it was too easy.

My suspicions were right as we came out of hiding some men came out also.

It was an equal amount fight.

Gunshots were the only thing you could hear.

Tom: Get me to Alexander!
I demanded.

The fight wasn't very long but I do admit both teams were very skilled.

I looked around trying to spot that man.

Gustav: He disappeared!
He yelled turning around then stopped facing towards an ally way.

He was looking at Alexander who was holding up a gun.

I watched gustav just stand there frozen.

What the fuck was he doing?!?!

I rushed to the scene and pushed gustav away.

I heard the loud noise from that bastards gun.

Soon enough the impact of the bullet brought me to the ground making my head land hard on the concrete.

Alexander started to run away as all my men including gustav rushed towards me scared.

They tried to help me up but I pushed them away getting up myself.

I unbuttoned my shirt revealing a bulletproof vest . I digged in it pulling the bullet out.

Tom: What the fuck are you guys standing here looking stupid! Catch that son of a bitch!!
I yelled.

They all quickly followed Alexander but gustav stayed with me.

Gustav: You scared me there for a minute.

Tom: It all would have been avoided if you didn't stand there like an idiot.

Gustav: Sorry, I spaced. 

Tom: Whatever.

Gustav: Is your head ok?

Tom: It's fine let's just go home.

I coldly said walking back to my car.

I got into my car turning the engine on hearing it roar.

I sped off to my house upset I couldn't personally catch him.

My head started to hurt and my ears began to ring.

Just then memories came flooding my head.

I remembered when I first saw Mia in my house.

How she looked me up and down.

And our bad memories that I soon came to regret.

But most of all our good memories.

When I began to fall in love with her and how I knew she began to fall in love with me.

Our first hug, our first kiss, our first time...

I remember the times she's saved me and I saved her.

I remember how we were dating different people knowing our true feelings.

I remember how happy I was when I found out she was pregnant with our daughter.

I remember how hurt I was when she got hurt or was mad at me.

I remember how angry I was when I couldn't protect her from oni.

I remember how sad I was when I saw her sad.

I remember how much I care about her.

I remember how much I need her.

I remember how much I love her.

I have to see her. I have to hug, kiss and protect her.

I stopped my car taking a fast u-turn speeding to the hospital where she was at.

She better now have given up on us. Please Mia don't let us go yet, I'm coming.

TO BE CONTINUED..