Leo Aki

Name: Leo AkiAge: 18Gender: MaleDate of Birth: October 8thJob: Noodle store worker

Name: Leo Aki
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Date of Birth: October 8th
Job: Noodle store worker

Appearance: Leo has messy black hair that falls just above his dark brown eyes. He has a slim build and stands at a tall height for his age. He often wears a black hoodie and jeans, with a pair of worn-out sneakers.

Personality: Leo is laid-back and easygoing, often using his shadow powers to avoid doing work or chores. Despite his lazy tendencies, he is kind-hearted and loyal to those he cares about.

Strengths: Leo is quick-witted and adapts well to new situations. His shadow powers make him agile and stealthy, allowing him to move silently and manipulate shadows to his advantage.

Weaknesses: Leo's laziness often gets the better of him, making it difficult for him to fully utilize his powers. He also struggles with self-doubt and can be easily influenced by others.

Abilities: Leo has the ability to control and manipulate shadows. He can use them to create illusions, hide himself, and even solidify shadows to form weapons or defensive barriers.

Love interest:
MK

———-
So it's my art I hope you liked the drawing. It my first time to make a Lego themed character so hehehe.