chapter two

╓═══════☆═══════╖
"𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠" 𝑏𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑔 𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒

╓═══════☆═══════╖"𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠" 𝑏𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑔 𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒

〈𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑣〉

"Where are you taking me?" I ask as I follow Vance, we have been walking for 5 minuets but it felt like forever.

"A spot where me and my friends like to hang out—where you can prove that you aren't a goody to-shoes" he says as he keeps his hands in his pockets.

'So mysterious' I think to myself as I roll my eyes, luckily for me he can't see because he's walking in front of me.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"Where are we?" I ask as we arrive to a house, no cars outside of it. The only sight of people in the house were by the lights from the windows. "Who's house were we at?" I ask as I look at the house curiously.

"My friends" Vance says before he walks up to the door and knocks on it.. he was surely helpful..

Within a minute a guy answered the door "hey vance!—and.." the guy's voice trials off as he looks at me "Y/n" I answer awkwardly.

He nods before doing a small handshake with Vance, letting us in afterwards.

The house was dim, the only lights was from the lamps in the corners of the rooms. The air smelt like sweat and cologne. The air thick due to the few boys on the couch smoking cigarettes.

One smirked at Vance and offered one to him but he refused saying "I wouldn't want to die by the age of 30" before calling the cigarettes 'death sticks'

"Have fun" was all he said before he left me alone.. so much for proving I wasn't a goody to-shoes
╙═══════☆═══════╜

270 words