chapter four

╓═══════☆═══════╖
'lost with you' by patrick watson

╓═══════☆═══════╖'lost with you' by patrick watson

〈𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑣〉

Once we got to his house I immediately went to go sit down on the couch, my legs sore from walking back and forth.

"Guess they aren't home" Vance says as he takes of his jean jacket, it leave him in a white wife beater and blue jeans. Boring outfit if you ask me but you didn't.

"Mhm" I hum as I nod. "It's a shame, normally after she drinks she always brings food back home" he says referring to his mom. "I can cook something" I say as I look up at him.

"Yeah like you could cook something" Vance says with a small smirk "I can, very well.. I think" I say as my voice drifts off. I've only ever cooked for my friends back home so I wasn't exactly sure if it was good.

"Then let's see if it's good or not" he says as he walks over to the kitchen. I quickly follow him like a lost puppy.

"Now try not to burn anything" he mutters to me as he hands me to ingredients to make.. cookies. But not chocolate chip no, sugar cookies.

"Hey—I never said I could bake I said I could cook, two different things" I say as I glare up at him, i've never baked alone so I would most likely burn it if I tried to.

"Same things to me" Vance spits out as he goes to sit on a chair that was in front of the counter "now cook for me chef" Vance orders out with a smirk.

This is just great.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"Alright i'm done, I just have to wait for them to bake" I say as I wipe off the flower off of my shirt. "Finally" he says groaning as he sits up.

The silence is loud as I stare at him, the light made his features beautiful. The light enlightening his eyes.

"I'm sorry for causing a scene at the party.. he wouldn't leave me alone" I mutter whilst he walks ups to me, each step is dragged out.

"its no problem" He mutters. Once he stepped close enough I could tell he was tired, his eyes half lidded as they looked at my (e/c) orbs.

My eyes trying to read him but its hard to.

He closed his eyes and without a warning he hugged me. I freeze up as his arms wrapped around me. "uh.. are you okay" I ask as I slowlu walk over to the couch, his arms hanging to me.

He hums and nods as I set him down on the couch. "Just thinking" he whispers as his legs sprawl out on the cushions of the sofa.

"About?" I questioned as I kneel down on the floor "about my mom.. about everything" he quietly answers as he looks up at the ceiling. I gued this is how he gets when he's tired.. better than most I suppose.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

After 10 minuets or so I walk over to take the cookies out of the oven. Of course with gloves on.

I set the cookies down on the small coffee table next to him. "I have to go" I say as I shake his shoulder to wake him up, all he does his barely open his eyes and glances up at me.

"Don't go.. don't want to be alone again" he weakly begs. I sigh looking down at him as I kneel down once again, "I have to go" I mutter before rubbing his hair slightly. Within the time I got to know him he wasn't bad.

Feel close to him already.
╙═══════☆═══════╜

608 words