chapter eight

╓═══════☆═══════╖
'I was all over her' by salvia palth

Before I knew it the small talk turned into silence with us in the living room watching the new movie that came out just last year, Star Wars—A New Hope

"I don't see the point of watching this" he says with a small groan as he digs his hand into the popcorn bowl "because it's a great movie—I don't see why you don't want to watch" I say as I look at him with a small smile before turning my head to the tv.

We were both sitting on the couch close together with blankets on us, snacks on the coffee table in front of us, along with the popcorn bowl in between us.

"Because you've already seen it—why watch a movie you've already seen?" he says as he keeps his eyes on the screen.  "Because you haven't seen it" I say as I look back at him, only for him to glance back at let out a small tch and mutter a quiet "fine."

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"Long ass movie" Vance groans out as the credits roll "it wasn't that long" I mumble as I lean back into the couch, sleep trying to take over my body.

"Yeah right" Vance smirks out as he leans more into cushions of the couch. "Well even if it was long it was still good" I say shrugging as I turn my body to face his while he maintained eye contact.

My eyes flutter as I try to keep them open—he takes notice of this and scoots back "come on its past your bed time" he jokes as he stands up, reaching his hand out to me.

"Don't have a bed time" I whisper out as I stand up, taking his hand in mine for support as it felt like my body would collapse from lack of sleep.

"Wait I need to clean up" I say as he leads me to my room(surprising how he already grew familiar to the house)—"what you need is sleep" he corrects me while he opens my bedroom door.

I let out small meaningless protests as he helps me onto the bed, sure I didn't need help but it was something about the way he carefully talked to me made me forget he was a dick yesterday.

"If it makes you feel any better i'll go and clean up now" Vance says which makes me nod. "Good now sleep" is all he says to me before leaving my room.

And after his few words I did fall asleep.

╙═══════☆═══════╜

433 words