chapter six

╓═══════☆═══════╖
'leach' by superheaven

A couple weeks after that happened were normal, I spent time alone

A couple weeks after that happened were normal, I spent time alone. Exploring this new town that my mom lived in.

I decided to go to the new place I discovered yesterday, it was a small park that was next to a run down gas station, seemed like they had those little stores spread all around town.

I go to sit down on the swings, the ones next to the one I sat on had water on them due to it raining the other day.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

After 20 minutes or so my head is lightheaded from swinging up high so I just stop and go to sit at the top of the slide, props to it—it gave me a beautiful sight of Denver's quiet town.

Well quiet for a while before shouting was heard outside of the small gas station.

"What the hell" I mutter to myself before I slide down the slide. Then walking over to the front of the gas station, normally I wouldn't investigate but it sounded like there was going to be a fight and I couldn't pass that up.

So once I walked in the last person I expected to see was him but of course this was a small town.

He mutters curses as he so ever casually flips a guy on the ground before another guy tries to tackle him.

I step closer, wanting to see the fight more clearly. —Soon learned that, that was a mistake once they stepped closer to me.

"What the hell are you doing here" Vance breathes out as he turns his head to look at me which only causes him to get punched by one of the guys.

I don't answer due to shock, I haven't seen a fight for a while as my home town was boring and whenever there was a fight you'd have to know the certain location and when.

Vance let's out a small groan before tackling the guy to the floor.

After a while he gets off of the guy and lets out small huffs before walking out of the store.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"Fuck" Vance curses as he wipes his bloody nose, he's sitting on the concrete ground. His jean jacket on the floor which only leaves him in a sleeveless white t—along with blue jeans.

"Need help?" I ask as I sit down next to him on the ground. "Help—with what?" he asks as he glances up at me "the nose" I say as I point to his bloody nose.

"Then hurry I don't want to sit here with blood dripping down my—" I nod as I grab his wrists, cutting him off from his sentence.

"Wait, where are you taking me?" he asks as he follows me "my house, I have stuff there" I answer as I don't let go of his wrists.

╙═══════☆═══════╜

478 words