chapter seven

╓═══════☆═══════╖
'have we met before?' by tom rosenthal, fenne lily

"Really the Jackson Five?" Vance asks as he steps into my room "hm? oh yeah" I say with a small smile, glancing at the poster he was talking about before going over to my bag that was in the corner of my room

"Now sit down" I order as I pull out the supplies I needed to clean his runny bloody nose.

I turn around to see him sat on my chair that was in front of my mirror. "I look good with a bloody nose" he says which causes me to laugh. "What you don't agree?" he asks with a small smirk, I shake my head while letting out a small giggle.

"Now keep your mouth closed" I say before I pull out a small tissue to dap it gently above his lip. He stays silent as he looks down at me but I don't catch his gaze.

"Have you done this before?" he asks as soon as I pull my hand away to throw away the bloody tissue "to other people yeah.. what 'ya jealous?" I ask with a small smile, sure yesterday he was being rude but that didn't mean I couldn't have fun with my words.

"You wish but.. who?" he asks, the second part more quiet. "My brother" I answered before I place the last tissue onto his nose. "That's only one person, you said other people" he says with his head tilted while his hand holds the tissue on his nose.

"Right—I would help my brothers friends after they would get into a fight" I say as I sit down on my bed which was across from the chair he was sitting in.

"Never yourself?—you've never got into one?" Vance asks with amusement in his voice "no.. is it obvious?" I ask with a small smile "yeah, you seem like the type of person not to fight" he says before letting out a small chuckle.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

After what seemed like 40 or so minutes of us talking it had really been an hour and a half.

"Holy shit.." I mutter as I look down at my clock that was next to my bed, perfectly laid on the small desktop. "What?" he asks as he moves to sit next to me on my bed "it's going to be dark.. you should probably head home" I say as I turn to face him.

All he does is shake his head—"nah, my mom's bringing her friend home tonight" he says with a small frown. "So your staying?" I ask as I lean onto my bed "can i?" he asks—never thought he'd be so calm and friendly, way different than yesterday when he told me off.

"I mean sure—my mom won't get home till later so she won't care" I say shrugging but he sits up and scoots closer. "No.. i'm talking about do you want me to say, I was being a dick yesterday so you don't have to let me stay" he says with his tone soft... well as soft as it can be.

"sure you were being a dick yesterday but that doesn't mean you don't deserve a second chance" I say with another shrug.

"So sleepover?" I ask with a small pep in my voice along with a smile plastered on my lips "call it what you want" Vance groans out which only makes me giggle.

This would be a fun night.

╙═══════☆═══════╜

583 words