chapter five

╓═══════☆═══════╖
'the day you killed yourself' by xójira

╓═══════☆═══════╖'the day you killed yourself' by xójira

〈𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑣〉

Today I woke up to the smell of candles and the sunlight beaming through my window curtains.

But the thing that woke me up was the home phone ringing.

"It's for you" my mom says as she passes it to me. I only nod as I hold the phone "hello?" I ask tiredly "hey sweetie you left your jacket back at my house, I would come and give it to you but i'm at work right now. Vance is home so he'll open the door for you to get it"—is what I assume Vance's mom.

"Okay ma'am" I say before she says her goodbyes and hangs up.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

I knock on the door once I step onto the front lawn.

Vance comes to the door with a groan, quickly leaving after its open. "No hello?" I ask as I step in "why would i?" he says as he glances at me. 

He was acting totally different from yesterday.

I stare at him in disbelief.. is joking right now? Yesterday he begged me not to leave and now he can't even bother to say hello?

"okay--what is wrong with you?" I ask as I take a step back. He doesn't respond, just gives me a small hum. "y-you can't even say anything right now when yesterday you begged me not to leave?" I say, stuttering due to the fast pace of my words spewing out of my mouth.

"Bull fucking shit" he says, the tone of his voice raising up. "Call it what you want you asshole" I say as I push past him, walking towards the couch--where I left my jacket.

"Wait you didn't actually think that I meant something by it?" he says with the hence of amusement in his voice.

"Maybe I fucking did" I say after picking up my jacket. He hears this and laughes "I would say sorry but that is all on you" he chuckles out.

I push past him once again, getting ready to leave but before I do I take a glare up at him.

He looks down at me as if to say anything but i'm out the door before he can take the chance.

╙═══════☆═══════╜

377 words