Chapter 1

Authors Note: Hi! This is my first real story type thing :) It's a Zoethian Fanfic because I'm not obsessed or anything like that ;) Anyway it's based off of after Zoey comes home from 'rescuing Tee'. Hope you enjoy ^.^

P.s if you haven't watched the Tekkit series on youtube I suggest you do, otherwise this will make so sense

P.p.s the cover of this fanfiction I did not create it was drawn by http://mybeautifulsilence.deviantart.com/ this lovely girl right here! 

*Rythian’s POV*

The first thing I notice when I wake up is that Zoey isn’t next to me. I sit up immediately to find she isn’t in the room either. Calm down, she’s probably down stairs or something. I tell myself but my body remains tense. I haven’t woken up without her since she came back, and I didn’t really want too. I get up and grab my Katar before heading downstairs. I look in the magic room, the kitchen, the living room, the foyer, even the mineshaft. Where is she? I fly down the steps and past what used to be King Barry to her lab. I cringe at the sound of the alarm.

“God I hate that alarm.” I mutter. I still had to convince Zoey to get rid of it. I still didn’t find her. Now I was starting to panic. Where would she go? I fly back up to the mineshaft and up the ladder to the castle before running outside. I tried to tell myself I was being paranoid, but I was worried. I fly up to Teep’s tower which Zoey rebuilt recently and find him still sleeping. At least I know she didn’t leave purposely. She would’ve taken Tee with her. But I wasn’t sure if it made me feel better, or worse.

“Teep wake up.” I hiss jumping into the tower. He gets up looking tired. “Have you seen Zoey?” I ask somewhat pleadingly. I hated how my voice sounded. Luckily it was just Tee hearing me like this. He shakes his head. “Dammit where would she go?” I run a shaky hand through my hair, trying to calm my anxieties. “I didn’t think to check the monitors in her lab. Do you think it would say?” Tee nods in agreement, grabbing his bow before walking over to the window. I almost forgot I had made him a flying ring. “Tee, do me a favor and see if Zoey’s stuff is still in our room ok? I’m going to check the monitor.” He salutes me and flies over towards the library where he could get in.

I fly over the castle to get to the doors and do as I had done before to get to her lab. When I go and check the monitors her’s is still slightly broken like a few others. She hadn’t gotten a chance to make them all work again. ‘Zoeya. Scared Level: High. Threat Level: None. Location: Nether.’ I couldn’t read the notes but I didn’t have to. Why would she be in the Nether? As the question came to mind Tee came into the room. “Is all her things here?” He nods. “She wouldn’t go to the Nether without proper equipment, or without telling me would she?” He shakes his head. “Something must have happened… But I still don’t understand…” I curse under my breath and fly out of the lab; I could tell Tee was following me. I go to my magic room and grab what I think I’ll need. I give Tee his crossbow Zoey had made for him and some blackmatter armour that used to be Zoey’s. I put on my redmatter armour on as well. I knew zombie-pigmen wouldn’t attack me unless I attacked first, but ghasts and blazes weren’t as nice. I made a fire amulet for Tee and got my own for myself. I also made a second one, so that when I found Zoey I could give it to her. Actually, it’s ‘if’ I find Zoey. My mind betrays me by thinking. And of course it was right. “Alright, let’s go.”