Author's Note

Hello to all. I feel so terrible right now... and this doesn't seem fair, but I was thinking of just ending this story. I was just having writers block for a time, but now I have completely lost inspiration on it. Trying to write it feels more like a chore then something I enjoy, and I don't like that feeling. I had a few thoughts on what I could do.

1) I could just end it, delete it off of Wattpad and be done with it.

2) I could put it on hold. There is a possibility that I could regain inspiration for this, though its a small chance. Usually I keep my stories and things, just in case, so I could always do that. I don't want to give you false hope though.

3) I could give this story to someone else. The way I do my Wattpad stories is I write them on a Word Document and then copy-paste onto here. It makes it easier for me, and then I have a back up if something goes wrong. If someone wanted to take the storyline/what I have written/the plot in general then I would be willing to do that, only because I feel bad that I just kind of left it there.

4) I could write a short ending/my plan on how I was going to have it end.

Let me know what you would want me to do, and again I apologize, I really am sorry and I do feel terrible about this, but I feel I've procrastinated on this long enough.

Thank you

~Amber