Restricted chapter

AS THE TITLE SAYS, IT IS A RESTRICTED CHAPTER SO PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 HAVE TO SKIP THIS OR IF YOU'RE LIKE ME AND CAN'T HELP YOURSELF THEN, ENJOY!!! Btw, restricted chapter means sex and lots of it. Oh and its not edited like always.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED?

Chapter ten

Water…I’m walking in the desert for days, weeks without water and slowly it’s wearing me out, bringing me to the brink of death. It felt just like that. The pain, it burns, charring my skin and insides. When I thought I couldn’t preserve anymore, his touch, my salvation.

Its sooths the burn on my skin, everywhere he touched, goose bumps replaced the pain. More, I wanted more. More relief.

The relief smoothed over my stomach, going higher an higher and when it reached above my lungs, I could breath easier. Slowly, I was regaining control and I opened my eyes.

Dark, chocolate eyes staring at me with such utter lust, I shuddered.

Richard.

He caressed my arms, bringing them back to life and my arm shakily met his cheek. “I—hurts—”

“I know baby, I know.”

Then he kissed me. Though every time we kissed, it was earth shattering, mind numbing and the fireworks went off. This kiss is reassuring, kind, soft…beautiful. The words he didn’t say, I understood by his kiss.

My body arched up to meet his, he was bare-chested and to my shock, so was I. He undressed me while I was unconscious? But I didn’t give a damn, I was too occupied by his kiss, the feelings he put in it and just that made the pain go away.

His mouth went to my neck, sucking, nibbling and then he did something I never in a million years expect he would do. His canines bit down and punctured my skin. I groan, a bit in pain but mostly the huge wave of passion it released within me.

He did it, he marked me, I was dumbfounded. He lapped up the blood and kissed the spot chastely but even that was enough to make me let out a loud moan. The spot’s very sensitive.

When his body momentarily left mine, the pain hit me again, just as powerful as it did before. “No!” I writhed on the bed.

Richard hastily joined me again after he took off his low-slung jeans. My hands went to his back, clawing, scratching, and just doing about anything to reduce the pain. His tongue found my stiff bud, poking from under my lace bra. He lapped at it, swirling his tongue around the centre. My hips bucked and I let out short gasped, the pain replaced by arousal again.

He slipped his hand under my cup while the other unlatched the hook, my breasts spilling into his hands. He softly bit into my left nipple and I screamed in orgasmic ecstasy. But I wanted more, my body demanded more.

He treated my other nipple the same way, enticing moans after moans from me. His tongue trailed down my abdomen and hovered dangerously at the edge of my panties. He nuzzled my wet core and lets out a feral growl.