Characters.

Abir Rajvansh

Abir Rajvansh. 27 years old. CEO of Sri Krishna Textiles Pvt. Ltd.

Mishti Rajvansh

Mishti Rajvansh. 25 year old. Abir's wife. Owner of Asha Kiran NGO.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mishti immediately woke up, panting and sweating and sighed realising that it was just a nightmare, when she again heard the same 'thakk' sound. She looked towards her right and found the window rattling due to the stormy weather outside.

Mishti got up and closed the window. She turned around and shut her eyes to calm down herself. After few seconds she opened the eyes and moved towards the bed. She felt thirsty but found the water jug empty and hence sighed defeatedly. Taking a glance at Abir, she left the room with the jug and came downstairs to drink water.

It was not the first time Mishti came out of her room to drink water at night, but in this house, the silence of the surroundings sent chills down her spine. She went near the dining table and poured water in the glass. Had it been a normal day in Rajkot, the sound of water being poured in the glass was never this loud, but here it feels as if the sound was being played in a loud speaker; all thanks to the creepy silence of this house.

Mishti felt as if someone was standing behind her but when she turned, she didn't find anyone and sighed. She was going back towards her room but heard an another window rattling. Mishti went to close it but as she held the window's handle and was about to close it, a body of a lady fell from the terrace and Mishti stumbled back all scared.

She immediately ran out of see whom she saw, but when she came out, she found none. Her heartbeats increasing and fear engulfed her mind. She was damn sure that she saw someone falling but here, she could see none. She looked around but no sound was heard except the wind taking form of a storm. Mishti moved ahead but slipped and fell down on her face. She felt her hands wet and when she saw her hands, her eyes widened in shock and fear. Her hands trembled and it was as if she was not able to breathe. Her hands were covered with blood. Mishti saw someone in white clothes standing in front of her and when she looked up, she found a lady with disfigured body, messy hair, her clothes covered with blood, face deteriorated was staring at her.

That was the last thing she saw before shrieking and running with all her might.........................

Once again tried to make a trailer (jo mere liye toota-phoota sa nikal ke aaya 🤦🤦)

Precap- The Beginning.......