Trapped.

Five days passed by normally with Mishti going with Abir to the mill and helping him with his work, going for outings and visit various places in the city of dreams, Mumbai. Mishti's life had turned a bit normal, but the uneasy feeling, whenever she entered the house, never left her heart.

It was night time and Mishti was standing near the window, looking outside. Far away, she was able to see tall buildings with the lights glowing in the windows. Just then a pair of strong arms encircled around her from behind and she relaxed knowing who the person was. She leaned back and rested her head on his chest.

Abir- kya soch rahi ho??

Mishti- kuch nahi. I was totally blank. Bas aise hi bahar dekh rahi thi.

Abir- hmm. Tumhe Rajkot toh nahi jana??

Mishti, confused, looked towards him.

Abir- nahi, I mean ke tumhe khush karne ke liye ek do din ka day off le sakta hoon mai.

Mishti (turning)- aur Mr. Dhiman ke saath jo contract hai, usski meeting ke liye kaun jaayega??

Abir (at loss of words)- a..... Woh.....

Mishti- relax. Abhi tumhe chhutti lene ki koi zarurat nahi hai. Next month Kuhu ka birthday hai aur mai hamesha ussey sabse pehle wish karti hoon aur iss baar bhi karna hai. Tab le ke jaaungi tumhe. Ok??

Abir (bending)- jo hukum mere aaka.

Mishti laughs.
_______________________________

Mishti was sitting on the bed and reading a book when Abir came to her and snatched the book from her making her look towards him all annoyed.

Mishti- Abir!!! Kya kar rahe ho?? Book do!!

Mishti tries to snatch the book but Abir raised his hand up to keep the book away from her.

Mishti- arrey!!!??

Abir- kya arrey?? Time dekha hai?? 11 baj gaye hain aur tum ek owl ki tarah jaag ke book padh rahi ho. Sona nahi hai??

Mishti- tumne mujhe ullu kaha??

Abir- maine tumhe ullu nahi, ow--- (realising what he was speaking) whatever. Raat mein ullu hi jaagte hai, ya phir (whisper yells in a scary way) Bhoot pret!!!!

Mishti glares Abir and he laughs.

Mishti (annoyed)- very funny. Tumhe yeh mazaak lagta hai na. (Looking up and around) O safed kapdon wali daraavni chudail ji!!! Zara iss 6 feet ke lambu ko bhi darshan de do, ke sirf mera hi jeena haram karna hai!!?? (Angrily looking towards Abir) Iss aadmi ko mujhpe yakeen hi nahi hai.

Abir- yakeen hai Mishti par.....

Mishti- haan yakeen hai par abhi karne ka mann nahi hai.

Abir presses his lips to control his laugh, annoying Mishti even more.

Mishti- jyada haso matt. Book do meri.

Mishti tries to take back book but Abir raised it. She stood up on her toes to hold it but he raised it even more. Mishti angrily glares Abir who was trying not to laugh. Mishti jumps to het hold of the book but still wasn't able to. She again jumped but failed. She again jumped and again failed.

Abir- very good very good. Koshish karti raho. Shayad 2-3 saal tak ek aadha inch lambi ho hi jaao.

Mishti (glaring Abir)- dusht insaan.

Abir- thank you, par abhi chalo. Sona hai humein.

Mishti- fine. Isska badla le loongi mai.

Abir- haan haan theek hai. Kal lena badley abhi chalo.