Shaapit.

Abir wiped off the sweat beeds from his forehead but again was attacked by her all of a sudden. Abir's back hits the wall and he shuts his eyes, knowing that he was about to die. He didn't get the time to think of anything else as Mishti, with all her might stabbed him directly at his heart..................

But......

He didn't feel any pain. Abir opened his eyes and looked down towards his chest and found a cushion on it which was stabbed. Before he could process anything, Mishti was pushed on the ground and Abir was pulled by someone who's only words were "Bhaiya bhaago!!!!!" And within seconds, he was dragged out of the house.

Abir turned back to look into the house and found the knife coming towards him but before it could reach him, the door was shut.

It was then, Abir looked towards his saviour and he was shocked.

Abir (shocked)- aap!!!?? Aap yahaan kaise aaye!!??

The person was none other than Lakshman Singhania.

Lakshman- kab, kaise, kyun, inn sawalon ke jawab mai baad mein doonga. Abhi yahaan se nikaliye jaldi.

Saying so, Lakshman starts leaving but Abir didn't move. Lakshman stopped and turned back.

Lakshman (going near Abir and pulling him along)- bhaiya chaliye!!!!

Abir- lekin Mishti.......

Lakshman stopped. They were outside the main gate of Bahar Villa now.

Lakshman- woh ab aapki patni nahi hai.

Abir- kya matlab??

Lakshman- mere saath chaliye. Aapko sab batata hoon.

Abir- lekin mai ussey aise chhod ke kaise ja sakta hoon. Pata nahi kya ho gaya hai issey. Woh aisi nahi hai.

Lakshman- mai aapki baat samajh gaya bhaiya lekin aap bhi meri baat samajhiye.

Abir- aap mujhe baar baar bhaiya kyun bula rahe hain?? Aapke bete ki umar ka hoon mai. Aap mujhe naam se bulaaiye.

Lakshman- isski wajah bhi mai aapko wahin pe bataaunga jahaan hum ja rahe hain. Abhi aapka yahaan rehna khatre se khaali nahi hai. Chaliye mere saath......... ABIR.

Abir looked towards Lakshman in confusion. The way he stressed his name made him suspicious but he agreed to go.
________________________________

In about three hours, they reached where Lakshman was asking Abir to come along. It was a dark place with a small and narrow cave like pathway. Abir had to bend down and little to pass through it. Finally after walking for about 100-110 meters, they entered a huge dome where a huge idol of goddess Kali was placed. A havan kund was placed in the middle which was still burning.

A lady was standing near the idol doing some puja. She had a hump on her back and used a stick to walk. She was in her late seventies and her face was a bit wrinkled.

Lakshman- pranaam Guruma.

Guruma (continuing her work, still facing her back towards them)- hmmm. Kaho. Kaise aana hua?? Kya madad chahiye??

Lakshman- aaj mai yahaan apne liye nahi aaya hoon Guruma. Aaj mai (looking towards Abir) inke liye aaya hoon.

Abir looked towards Lakshman and then back towards Guruma. Guruma turned around with her brows quirked but they straightened as soon as she saw Abir.

Guruma- yeh ladka......... Arjun.

Guruma was looking towards Abir. Abir was confused. He looked around to see if anyone else is present but found none. He then looked towards Lakshman and then back towards Guruma.