Mishti Struggles To Save Herself.

Police station.

Constable- arrey sahab, kitni baar kahoon ke humne aapko koi phone nahi kiya.

Abir- mai kya pagal hoon jissey aadhi raat ko shauk chadha hai yahaan aane ka. Inspector Singh ka call aaya tha mujhe, meri baat huyi hai unn se, unhone hi bulaya hai. Aap Inspector Singh ko bulaaiye.

Constable- Inspector Sahab petroling pe gaye hain. Thodi der mein aa jaaeinge. Aap intzaar kar lijiye.

Abir nods and sits on the bench there.
______________________________

Kitchen....

Mishti- aur bataao. Ghar pe sab kaise hain??

Kunal- sab theek hai.

Mishti- aur---

Kunal- aur zara meri taraf dekho.

Mishti (turning towards him)- kya hua---

As soon as she made an eye contact with Kunal, she became still. She was continuously looking into Kunal's eyes, of course which didn't have eyeballs, without any expression on her face. Kunal looks towards her creepily and smirks.

Kunal- taiyaar ho??

Mishti nods like a robot.

Kunal (throwing scissors towards her)- catch it.

Mishti, without breaking the eye contact, raised her hand and caught the scissors.

Kunal- kaato yeh mouli and phenko issey.

Mishti, again without breaking the eye contact and giving a second thought put the scissors in the mouli and started cutting all the seven rounds of it around her wrist.

As the mouli fell down in Mishti's feet, Kunal smirked. Mishti picked up the mouli and standing there, threw it away. The weather outside started changing and the wind was taking the form of a storm. Lightening, followed by a thunder sound, echoed in the whole house. Suddenly a window rattled and Mishti came back to her senses. She looked around and was confused not to see anyone around.

Mishti- yeh kya hua abhi aur..... Aur Kunal kahaan gaya??

Mishti was confused to see the scissors in her hand and she immediately kept it on the shelf and went out of the kitchen to search for Kunal.

Mishti- Kunal!!?? Kahaan ho tum?? (Turning to the other side) Kuna---

Mishti stopped mid way since the lights started flickering. She was scared and looked around but her eyes widened in horror. There, in the mirror outside the kitchen wall, she could see the same lady (Aahna) standing behind her. Her breathes shallowed and heartbeat increased. She immediately looked back all scared but found none but as she again looked towards the mirror, she found Aahna standing exactly in front of her along with an ear piercing scream.

Mishti (stepping back, keeping her hands on her ears)- aaaaaaaa!!!!!! Kunal!!!!!!!

Aahna slowly stepped towards Mishti and Mishti ran trying to escape from her, throwing whatever came to her hand towards Aahna, shouting and calling for Kunal, but nothing affected her. She was continuously stepping towards Mishti. Mishti stumbled upon a table and fell on her back and a glass piece pierced her skin near her elbow, making a fine stream of blood flow down, but Mishti cared less. She dragged herself back, trying to distance herself from the creepy lady.

Mishti (moving back)- nahi!!! Mere paas matt aana!!! Door raho mujhse!!! (Calls out) Kunal!!!! (Cries bitterly) Please jaldi aao!!! Kun---

As Mishti turned her face back towards Aahna, she found none. She was scared and was panting heavily. Mishti stood up and looked around.