Warnings!!!!

Mishti was roaming in the garden, talking to Meenakshi. She was not able to stop thinking about the happenings around her so she decided to call her mother-in-law. She talked to her for a good half an hour and finally she felt relaxed. Her whole in-law's family talked to her and she was really happy.

Mishti (after ending the call)- huff. Duniya ki sabse badi saza hai akele rehna. Akele reh ke log mere jaisi wild imagination karte hain. NGO mein kaam nahi hai abhi aur ghar pe log hi nahi hain toh kya hi kaam hoga ghar pe. Mai yahaan akeli karoon kya??

Mishti was moving in the garden when she heard some whispers. She was confused and looked around but found none.

Mishti- Kaun hai!!??

Mishti looks around to find the person speaking but......

Whisper- Shhhhhhh!!!!!!

Mishti stood still hearing this. The whispering sound again started and Mishti tried to hear it.

Maar do!!!! Maar do ussey!!!! Maar do!!!

*Ear piercing scream*

Mishti (keeping her hands on her ears)- aaaaaa!!!!!

Ssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

Mishti had fallen down on the ground keeping her hands on her ears. After few seconds she opened her ears and realised that the sound was coming from kitchen. She immediately ran inside and heard the whistle of the cooker she had placed on the gas. After the long whistle, the head of the whistle lowered producing low whistles.

Mishti sighed realising that it was not someone whispering, rather it was the whistle of the cooker making such sounds. Her imagination was going more than wild, she thought and turned off the gas stove.

She thought of going out and exploring the market of Mumbai and buy few things required for the house, hence she took her purse and locked the house. Unknown to her, behind the closed door of Bahar Villa was the scene of total horror. Lights flickering, blood splattered all around, things broken and screams echoing. But, Mishti didn't hear any of them and left.
_____________________________

Billu- aye Mukesh, tuney suna Abir Sahab ke baare mein??

Mukesh- haan. Unke baare mein kisne nahi suna. Humari industry ke maalik hain, 27 saal ki umar mein itne bade aadmi hain. Unko toh poora desh janta hai. Unko young achiever ka award jo mila hai.

Billu- arrey murkh, waise nahi.

Mukesh- toh phir kaise??

Billu- aaj maine Hemant aur Abir Sahab ki baat suni. Abir Sahab Bahar Villa mein rehte hain!!!!

Hearing Billu, Mukesh was really shocked.

Billu- laga na jhatka. Mere ko bhi laga tha. Agla number yahich (याहिछ) launde ka hai.

Mukesh- humein Sahab ko bachaana chahiye. Chal chal.

Billu- aye, pagal hai kya!!?? Mere ko marne ka nahi hai. Tere ko jana hai toh ja.

Mukesh- pagal matt ban. Sahab yahaan naye hain. Nahi jaante uss ghar ke baare mein. Kissi ki jaan bachti hai toh bachaani toh chahiye.

Billu- yeh sab philosophical baat philam (film) mein achha lagta hai, real life mein nahi. Woh chudail hamaar peeche pad gayi toh?? Humra toh abhi sadi (shadi) bhi nahi hua hai.

Mukesh- beta tumra sadi nahi hua hai, issi liye tumko kuch nahi kahegi woh.

Billu- kyun?? Sadi-suda logon ke saath kuch jyada prem hai ke usska.

Mukesh- woh mai nahi janta par itna pata hai ke shadi-shuda jode ko wahaan jane se manah karte hain. Agar kuch oonch-neech ho gayi toh!?? Sahab ko batana toh chahiye.