Raksha Kavach.

Next day, by afternoon, Mishti completed all her household chores and got ready to go to the hospital.

Mishti- Kanha ji, please koi serious bimari na ho. Aur doctor aaj mil jaaye. Jyada der karna sahi nahi hai. Ek baar meri reports aa jaaein, usske baad Abir ko sab kuch bata doongi.

Mishti picks up her purse, checks how much money she had, took the keys of house and left, but as soon as she opened the door, her steps halted and brows quirked in confusion.

An old priest with wrinkled face, long grey beard and hair, in white clothes with a saffron colour cloth around his neck, holding a rudraksh mala in his hand stood at Mishti's doorstep.

Mishti- ji. Kahiye. Kis se milna hai aapko??

Old priest- kitne log rehte hain yahaan, jin se milwaogi??

Mishti (confused)- ji??

Just then Mishti noticed a familiar face approaching them.

Mishti- pandit ji, aap?? Yahaan Mumbai mein??

Mishti covered her head with her dupatta and bent down to touch his feet.

Govind Nath- khush raho beta. (Introducing old priest) beta inka bhi aashirwad lo. Yeh humare guruji hain.

Mishti- oh. (To old priest) sorry guruji.

Mishti bent down and touched his feet. Guruji kept his hand on her head, blessing her but as soon as his hand touched her, her whole body burnt.

Guruji- sukhi raho.

Mishti immediately stepped away from the old priest. Even she didn't know why she reacted like this and why his touch burnt her.

Govind Nath- kya hua beta??

Mishti- nahi. Kuch nahi. Aap aaiye andar.

Mishti gave way to them and both entered inside. As they entered in, Mishti closed the door behind. Guruji looked around and in a glance scanned the whole area visible. He was well aware of someone's burning gaze on him and smirked.

Mishti looked towards guruji with her eyes widened in anger. She gritted her teeth and took shallow and fast breaths. Mishti might not know why guruji's touch burnt her, but the one controlling her body knew the reason very well. The only thing an evil spirit hates is a holy entity and the old priest was the one. Just then her head spinned. She closed her eyes and held her head. After few seconds when she opened her eyes, everything seemed normal.

Guruji settled himself on the sofa and waited for Mishti to come.

Mishti- paani leinge aap??

Govind Nath- haan beta. Pila do.

Mishti went inside the kitchen and brought 2 glasses of water. Mishti forwarded the tray with a glass of water towards Govind Nath. Govind Nath took the glass and looked towards Guruji, who has a calm expression on his face. As Mishti forwarded the tray towards guruji, he looked towards her and shook his head.

Mishti nodded and left to keep the tray back in kitchen.

Govind Nath (in low voice)- Guruji!!

Guruji- yahi hai woh.

Govind Nath- kya!!?? Phir ussne humein andar kyun aane diya??

Guruji- humein andar aane ki ijazat Mishti ne di hai, par iss waqt yeh 'woh' hai.

Govind Nath- mai samjha nahi.

Guruji- woh Mishti ke shareer pe kaabu paa chuki hai, par Mishti ka dimag abhi poori tarah isske kaabu mein nahi hai. Humari aao-bhagat Mishti kar rahi hai par yeh uss shaapit rooh ko pasand nahi aa raha.