Abir Rushes To Save Mishti.

Abir switched off the engine of his car and immediately came out and ran towards the main door. He had a duplicate key to the door and hence without wasting time in knocking or beating the door, immediately opened it.

As Abir entered in, his eyes widened in horror, seeing the condition of the hall. All the things were scattered here and there, broken and messed up. Amidst those things were drops of a thick red coloured liquid. With a thumping heart, Abir went there, bent down, touched the liquid and rubbed it between his fingers and thumb and his eyes widened, scaring him even more.

Abir (shocked and scared)- khoon!!! (His eyes widened and he looked around) Mishti!!!! Mishti kahaan---

Abir saw a pool of blood near the staircase and immediately went there. He was even more scared and moreover, him not being able to find Mishti was worsening the condition even more. He looked up towards the direction of their room and started going up. He had climbed a few stairs when his sight fell upon something behind the sofa. Initially he was confused but then his eyes widened in realisation. It was Mishti. His Mishti.

He immediately ran down, shouting her name and went near her. There, she was lying on her stomach, covered with blood all over her body, with glass pieces stuck in her body. His heart clenched seeing her in that condition and he turned her around to see her face. She had a head injury, which was bleeding profusely and many other injuries too. His throat clogged and eyes filled with tears seeing her condition.

Abir (patting her cheeks)- Mishti!!! Mishti utho!!! Aankhein kholo!!! Mish--- (to himself) mujhe isse hospital le jana hoga, iss se pehle ke kuch--- nahi nahi. Kuch nahi hoga.

Abir (lifting her up in his arms)- kuch nahi hoga Mishti. Hum hospital ja rahe hain. Himmat matt harna. Mujhe chhod ke matt jana.

Abir ran towards his car. Placing her inside and putting the seat belt, he immediately sat on the driver seat and drove towards the hospital.
____________________________

After about 2 hour, which seemed like an eternity to Abir, the doctor came out of the room where Mishti was being treated. Abir immediately ran towards the doctor.

Abir- doctor meri wife......??

Doctor- sar pe chot thodi gehri hai aur khoon bhi kaafi beh gaya tha. Baaki toh minor injuries hi hain. Ilaaj toh humne kiya hai par.......

Abir- par kya doctor??

Doctor- it's pretty confusing. Inhe hosh nahi aa raha. Usually insaan behosh hota hai sar pe chot lagne se jab khoon jyafa beh jaaye. Kaafi khoon baha hai, par itna jyada bhi nahi baha ke woh itni der tab behosh rahein. Dam ghutna bhi wajah nahi hai. She's put on oxygen for the last two hours. Ab tak toh koi response mil jana chahiye tha.

Abir- toh ab?? Doctor, woh theek toh ho jaayegi na??

Doctor- kuch keh nahi sakte. She has gone into a deep state of unconsciousness. Kab hosh aaye, nahi pata. Par aap yeh bataaiye inke saath hua kya??

Abir- mai nahi jaanta. Mai kaam se bahar gaya tha aur jab ghar aaya toh..... Toh issi haalat mein mili.

Doctor- hmmm. Police case lagta hai. Humein police ko inform karna hoga.

Abir- koi fayada nahi hai.

Doctor- kyun??

Abir- koi yakeen hi nahi karega, kyunki jis ghar mein hum rehte hain, logon ke hisaab se wahaan ko aatma hai jo logon ko maar rahi hai.

Doctor- Bahar Villa.

Abir looks towards the doctor and the doctor nods understanding.

Doctor- well, yeh baat suni toh maine bhi hai but....... Being a doctor I'll try my best. Aap chahein toh inhe kal ghar leja sakte hain. Agar inhe hosh aaye toh hospital le aaiyega.
__________________________