Shifting To The New House.

Their car passed through the woods and reached a huge bungalow. Abir and Mishti came out of the car. Bahar (बहार) villa. The nameplate displayed. Mishti was mesmerised to see the new house.

Abir- kaisa laga??

Mishti- it's beautiful. (Tightly hugging Abir, excited) Thank you Abir!!! Ghar bahut sundar hai.

Abir- tumhe pasand hai toh bas. Phir aur kya chahiye. Toh ghar ki nayi maalkin, apne naye ghar ka darwaza nahi kholeingi?? Chalo.

Mishti smiles widely. Abir opened the gate and both entered in.

Mishti- yahaan garden bhi hai!!! This is so beautiful. I'm in love with this house. Aur waise bhi, nayi jagah pe aa ke kitna achha lagta hai na!!

Abir (unknowingly speaks)- ghar naya hai, jagah nahi.

Mishti- matlab.

Abir (coming back to reality)- matlab--- matlab naya ghar bolo, nayi jagah nahi.

Mishti- Ajeeb Rajvansh.

Abir- chalo, darwaaza kholna hai tumhe.

Mishti- hmm. Waise yeh samaan wali gaadi abhi tak kyun nahi aayi??

Abir- usske driver se meri baat huyi thi. Gaadi badi hai, iss liye traffic mein phas gayi hai. Ek dedh ghanta lagega aane ko.

Mishti- oh.

They had to climb three stairs to go to main door. As they climbed up the stairs, Abir's phone rang.

Abir (seeing caller ID)- maa ka call hai. (Picking up the call) Jai Sri Krishna maa.

Meenakshi- Jai Sri Krishna. Tum dono pahunch gaye kya theek se?? Aur Mishti ko ghar pasand aa gaya??

Abir- ji maa. Hum theek thaak pahunch gaye hain. Aur haan maa, Mishti ko ghar bahut pasand aaya hai. Hum bas abhi andar hi jaane wale the.

Meenakshi- chalo achha hai. Agar tumhare kaam ka sawaal nahi hota toh mai tumhe kabhi bhi jaane nahi deti. Ghar kitna soona soona lag raha hai.

Abir- maa aap tension matt lijiye. Bas ek dedh saal ki baat hai, phir toh hum wapis aa hi jaaeinge.

Meenakshi- ek dedh saal bas nahi hota.

Abir continued to talk with meenakshi. Even Mishti talked with her for some time and then again took over. Till the time Abir was saying goodbye to meenakshi, Mishti looked around the features of the new house. In front of her was the big wooden door, which was the main door.

Mishti touched the door, but as soon as she did that, a collage of pictures and a newspaper heading of a deadly incident flashed in front of her eyes. A shocked Mishti immediately withdrew her hand back and stumbled upon her feet. Abir, who had just ended the call, immediately held her.

Abir- Mishti!!! (Making Mishti stand straight) kya hua?? Tum theek ho??

Mishti (sighing)- haan. Woh shayad misbalance ho gaya.

Abir- I think you should rest. 8 ghante ka safar tha, thak gayi hogi na.

Mishti- hmm. Chalo.

Mishti didn't know what just happened to her. She was confused but decided to ignore that, thinking that due to long journey she is tired. She was unknowingly reluctant to touch the door again but when she did, nothing happened, thus confirming that it was just her illusion because she was tired.

Mishti opened the door and was about to enter in but.....

Abir- Mishti ek minute!!!

Mishti (startled)- kya hua??