Mishti is Scared.

A week passed by normally and by this time Mishbir had settled properly in their new house. Mishti loved their new house and both started living happily. Abir would go to the mill and Mishti would work from home for her NGO.

Today was also just an other day like normal days and Mishti was dusting the things when she felt someone's presence.

Mishti- Abir!!!?? Tum ho kya?? Abir. (To herself) yeh ladka kabhi jawab nahi dega. (To Abir) Achha suno!!! Sabji garam hai aur hot case mein rotiyan padi hain. Daalni tumhe khud padegi, mere haath gande hain.

Just then she heard some sound in kitchen. Mishti shook her head in dismay.

Mishti- aur suno!!!! Baat ka at least jawab de diya karo!!! Mai pagal nahi hoon jo bol rahi hoon. (To herself) Ajeeb Rajvansh.

Just then she heard the sound of plate falling down.

Mishti (sighs in dismay)- Issey ho kya gaya hai?? Na jawab de raha hai, na baat kar raha hai aur oopar se bartan phod raha hai. (Loudly) Abir!!! Tum rehne do. Bartano ke saath kushti matt lado. Mai aa rahi hoon haath dho ke.

Mishti washed her hands.

Mishti (soaking her hands with towel)- kya karoon mai iss ladke ka. Muh pe gum laga ke aaya hai kya??

Mishti was about to leave the room but her phone rang. She went near the table and picked up the phone. The caller ID flashed the name ABIR.

Mishti (sighs, loudly, to make Abir hear)- arrey baba aa rahi hoon. (Moves downstairs, towards kitchen) call kar ke jyada achhi baat hoti hai?? Directly baa---

Mishti reached the kitchen but didn't find anyone. She looks around to find Abir but saw no one. Her phone again rang and caller ID flashed the name ABIR. Mishti immediately accepted the call and spoke even before Abir could speak.

Mishti- kahaan ho tum!!??

Abir- mai kahaan jaaunga?? Subah se mill mein hi hoon.

Mishti (shocked)- tum mill mein ho??

Abir- haan. Subah se yahin hoon. Maine toh yeh kehne ke liye call kiya tha ke lunch ke liye meri wait matt karna. Kaam jyada hai toh mai aa nahi paaunga. Tum khana kha lena.

Mishti was not able to speak anything. She was too shocked to react. She would have not trusted Abir and thought it to be his prank if she had not heard the sound of machines at his back in the call.

Abir- Mishti?? Are u there?? Hello.

Mishti- han?? Haan. Haan mai kha loongi.

Abir- ok. A... Mai baad mein baat karta hoon, udhar bula rahe hain mujhe. Bye. Love you.

Mishti- hmm.

Abir ends the call. Mishti's heartbeat increased in fear. She didn't even budge an inch.

Mishti (scared)- Abir subah se mill mein hai. Woh ghar nahi aaya. Toh ghar pe kaun hai??

Mishti gulps down in fear. She senses someone's presence at her back and her breath turned uneven. She slowly turned around and was shocked when someone in white clothes, face covered with her hair, attacked Mishti's head with a big hammer, followed by an ear piercing scream from the lady. Mishti shrieked in fear and everything blacks out as the hammer hit her head.
_________________________________

Mishti stirred a bit as she heard few knocks. She felt that she was lying on something hard and even felt cold. She again heard the door being beaten, followed by ringing of doorbell and then followed by Abir's voice.

Abir- Mishti!!!!! Mishti darwaza kholo!!??

Mishti forcefully opens her eyes and found herself on the floor in the kitchen near the shelf. She again heard Abir and immediately got up to open the door.