Chapter 31

Jiang Zhiyu, who has never surfed the Internet, does not know these things.

In fact, it's not that he can't play these things, it's just that he hasn't had much contact with them since he was a child, so he doesn't like to play. Over time it becomes a habit.

And if you ask him to go online, he still doesn't know how to do it, so he can only learn from scratch.

"Then I'm going to school, you guys go about your own business." Jiang Zhiyu sat in the aircraft, waved his hand, and asked Ling Weichuan to activate the energy and leave.

The official class will start today, and Jiang Zhiyu is still looking forward to it, after all, he has never attended a serious class at school. In the past, he always hired a tutor, or his eldest brother and Ling Weichuan taught him, while the other two brothers were scumbags and would only teach him the wrong topics.

Ling Weichuan hasn't been back to school for a long time, and he has to report today. When Tutu is in class, he will go to the training room to fight with the mecha.

Jiang Zhiyu waited for the class full of anticipation, although he and Wen Xi were the only ones in the classroom, it was a bit deserted.

But what he never expected was that the teacher didn't teach them anything, just let them practice knife skills, and then left a few elementary cookbooks to let them cook all the dishes.

Jiang Zhiyu and Wen Xi looked at each other, although they didn't quite understand, they still moved quickly.

When a table of dishes was put on the table, many teachers from various departments suddenly came to the door.

The teacher in charge said with a smile: "These teachers are your judges. They have different tastes and preferences, and some are more picky. If their scores are high, you will be admitted smoothly."

Jiang Zhiyu: ...I didn't learn any teacher after learning? I always feel that the teachers are prostitutes for nothing. What's the matter?

"The dishes made by classmate Jiang Zhiyu smell really delicious, and they must taste very good." An older teacher stroked his beard and kept staring at the dishes in front of Jiang Zhiyu, ready to move.

Jiang Zhiyu shyly replied: "Thank you, teacher. You won't be disappointed. Wenxi's dishes are also very good!"

The teachers laughed and said it was delicious, and then asked the head teacher if they could eat it. The head teacher nodded, and each of them distributed a three-piece set of big bowls, chopsticks, spoons and forks.

The teachers are seated, the chopsticks in their hands are ready to go.

Jiang Zhiyu didn't pay attention to their small movements, but gently pushed Wen Xi next to him: "What are you talking about, why don't you recommend yourself at this time?"

Wen Xi managed to look away from the food in front of Jiang Zhiyu, swallowed, and said something irrelevant: "Yuyu, do you have any leftover food?"

"No, what's the matter?" Jiang Zhiyu originally wanted to save some dishes for Ling Weichuan, but he thought that there were so many dishes here, there would definitely be leftovers, so he shouldn't waste ingredients and make a new one.

He heard that the price of vegetables has increased by 15% recently.

So it should be fine for Ling Weichuan to eat some leftovers, right?

After hearing Jiang Zhiyu's words, Wen Xi showed an indescribable expression: "Yuyu, you are still too young to know anything about the power of some people."

"Ah? What are you talking about?" Jiang Zhiyu was very distressed, always unable to keep up with Wenxi's brain circuit, and jumped off the topic while chatting, maybe this is the power of Wenxi's words.

Wen Xi, who was about to explain a few more words, was interrupted by the teacher. The class teacher took out a bigger bowl, and was as still as a mountain under the eyes of the others: "Okay, now we can start tasting."

Before she finished speaking, her chopsticks had reached into the nearest bowl.

"You young man doesn't talk about martial arts!" After speaking, the scene was in chaos, and they looted so much that they wanted to fight.

Jiang Zhiyu was stunned. Within two minutes, the dishes were all gone, and there was not even a little soup left. Only then did he know what Wen Xi's words meant.

But compared to his dishes, there are still a lot of Wenxi's left. Jiang Zhiyu glanced at his friend with some anxiety, and found that his expression was indeed very sad.

"Xixi, don't be sad, it's because they don't know how to appreciate, and our Xixi's dishes are delicious." Jiang Zhiyu comforted awkwardly.

Wen Xi shook his head and said, "You will never understand, they really ate all the food, and I can't eat any more!"

Jiang Zhiyu: ...

Oh, it turns out that you are sad because of this, well, he feels guilty for nothing.

"I'll make it for you after they leave. Don't be sad, Xixi." Jiang Zhiyu poked his head over and rubbed against Wenxi. Anyway, he still had to prepare lunch for Lingweichuan, so he added some for Wenxi along the way. Xi, it is not difficult.

Wen Xi's eyes lit up, a pair of snake eyes that could discharge electricity were piercing.

"You are so sweet, Yuyu! I love you to death!"

Jiang Zhiyu grinned and smiled silently, which was a sign of his guilty conscience.

The teachers still feel endless aftertaste after eating the dishes, but they are gone, so they can only give up with regret.

The scene is like this, is there any reason for disqualification? Jiang Zhiyu waited numbly for the compliments. Anyway, he has received countless compliments for his delicious cooking during this period.

The teachers of the judges expressed reservedly that Jiang Zhiyu's cooking is very good, and the teacher can't teach him anything, so he can go directly to take the star chef certificate.

Jiang Zhiyu tilted his head a little bit. He really never thought about the chef certificate test. He learned to cook because he liked it. In addition to liking it, he came to study this major because it is the only one that suits him.

The amount of other exercises is too much, and he will not be admitted even if he is small.

But now that the teacher mentioned it, he felt that he was free anyway, so he could take the test.

He originally just had this idea, but the teacher assigned this as homework.

The head teacher commented on the two of them with satisfaction, and then said: "Our first homework is to ask you to get a one-star chef certificate within a month. This shouldn't be difficult for you, right? Of course , if you feel that you are capable enough, you can directly take the third-level exam."

"Then will we still need to take classes in the future?" Jiang Zhiyu asked weakly.

The teacher waved his hand: "There is no need to take the cooking class, but the planting class is still required. After all, we are a food research department, not just a chef."

"Oh, then when will we start the class?" Jiang Zhiyu had never grown vegetables before, he thought of his SSS-level plant affinity, and wondered if this would help him grow vegetables.

The teacher sighed: "This may not be so fast. It is difficult to grow vegetables now, and the output of professional planting planets has dropped sharply, so you have to consult and study a lot of literature and information before starting to plant."

Jiang Zhiyu's heart moved inexplicably, as if something flashed by, but this time he caught this strange feeling.

He felt that he seemed to be able to grow vegetables, which was pretty

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com