Chapter 74 - 75 - 76 - 77 - 78 - 79

Jiang Zhiyu lay under the quilt to receive the video call, and tugged on his rabbit ears, feeling that his ears were so hot.

Wen Xi was in the snack bar and hadn't seen Jiang Zhiyu for two days. Knowing that it was his fault, she wanted to ask him if he was okay.

"^_^, guess how I am?" Jiang Zhiyu smirked.

Wen Xi: "I'm sorry hahaha, I don't know that your family is so... Well, you know."

The little rabbit collapsed: "I don't really want to know, it's too scary, I tortured the rabbit to death."

"Did he go to the exam?" Wen Xi finally moved to the wonton wrapping area under Yi Kai's dark face, and started to work, "Oh, I'm also very tired, and I can't lift my hands very much now."

Jiang Zhiyu bared his rabbit teeth: "Shut up!"

He continued angrily: "It's the exam, but they have a practical exam in addition to the cultural exam, so they won't be free to go home today."

Jiang Xiaotutu turned over happily, the Lingwei River these past two days was not to mention scary, the rabbit was so scared that he wanted to dig a hole.

Jiang Zhiyu had nothing to do, so he turned on the video and asked Wen Xi to show him the situation in the store.

It just so happened that his live broadcast of Xiaoyuyu Food was also on now.

His live broadcast account originally wanted to stop at the end of the homework, but he was still not used to carrying the live broadcast every day, even before setting up the stall, the live broadcast was done for him by Wen Xi.

Now Jiang Zhiyu directly authorizes to log in, and stands in the kitchen every day, so that the interstellar snacks can smell it all the time.

If there is no accident in the future, the live broadcast should not stop, because the fans cried and said that they could not come to Central Star to eat ready-made food, so they wanted to satisfy their hunger in the live broadcast room.

Jiang Zhiyu is not such a cruel rabbit, so he has not taken back the rights to the live broadcast room, and opened it in a small shop, so that when anyone goes to open the shop, he can just open the live broadcast directly.

He has never paid attention to the income of his live broadcast room, but the eldest brother said that he still makes a lot of money, at least he can buy a medium-sized aircraft.

Jiang Zhiyu asked Ling Weichuan how much a medium aircraft cost, and he said that it ranged from 1 million to 6 million, so he should have earned at least more than one million yuan.

Coupled with the money he earned from opening a small shop, which keeps flowing every day, he now estimates that his personal net savings can buy the most expensive medium-sized aircraft.

Having earned so much money, Jiang Zhiyu wanted to give something back to his fans.

Although Jiang Zhiyu is not in business many times, the fans in the live broadcast room call Xiaoyu every time. There are still many people who can't eat these foods on other planets, Jiang Zhiyu wants to do a lottery for them, and give them some snacks and the like.

Although he had this idea, it was impossible for Jiang Zhiyu to act now, because he was exhausted and he hadn't had enough rest.

Halfway through the video call from the third brother, the guilty Jiang Xiaoyu didn't dare to answer it, so he could only switch it to a communication.

"Xiaoyu, do you miss your brother?" Jiang Zhimu just got off the stage, and when he saw his brother's failure, he wanted to come to express his condolences.