Chapter 56 I just love it

Lieutenant General Fei Ling Weichuan has already sent someone to do it, and someone will also specialize in the matter of the Lin family eating up the salaries and food of the retired soldiers.

Jiang Zhiyu received a call from his brother asking him to go home for dinner at night.

"Has Tutu made up his mind? Do you really want to help those soldiers? You have to know that there are countless soldiers whose mental strength has been traumatized. It will be very hard for you to save everyone."

Jiang Zhiyu raised his head: "I have lived in a greenhouse all my life and never experienced hardship. Is such a life complete?"

Ling Weichuan stopped talking, he understood what Jiang Zhiyu meant.

He secretly sighed, the little rabbit had grown up, and began to silently pay for him with his own abilities.

Jiang Zhiyu took Ling Weichuan home for dinner, although his brother's expressions were not very good-looking, he didn't say anything.

There were only five of them at dinner, Jiang's father went to another planet to discuss business, and Jiang's mother went to play with the queen.

The banquet was very quiet, except for the sound of serving Jiang Zhiyu food, and even Jiang Zhiyu didn't speak, the atmosphere seemed rather awkward.

After a meal, Ling Weichuan knew that they must have something to say to Jiang Zhiyu alone, so he found an excuse to leave, saying that he went upstairs to deal with official documents.

Sitting on the sofa, the four Jiang family brothers were a little silent, the three elder brothers didn't know how to speak, and Jiang Zhiyu didn't dare to speak.

He was afraid that his brothers would persuade him to break up with Ling Weichuan, after all, his brothers didn't seem to like Ling Weichuan very much.

After a long time, it was the elder brother Jiang Jingyu who said the first sentence: "Xiao Yu is sure?"

No need to think about it, Jiang Zhiyu also knew what his brother meant, he nodded without thinking: "Well, I'm very sure."

"Well, as long as you're happy." Jiang Jingyu paused for a moment, "If you don't want to be with him anymore, don't be afraid, the brothers will help you solve it."

"Yeah." Jiang Zhiyu leaned on the elder brother's shoulder coquettishly, and pulled the second and third brothers, "I thought you would stop me, such as persuading me to break up or something."

"You're stupid!" Jiang Chengyan couldn't hold back, and said in a rough voice: "Xiaoyu can do whatever he wants, when have we ever stopped you!"

"That's right, compared to our awkwardness, we naturally prefer to see Xiaoyu happy, and don't want baby to be sad." The third brother rubbed Jiang Zhiyu's face with rare tenderness.

Jiang Zhiyu pursed her mouth, her eyes were moist: "Brother."

He was almost moved to tears, Jiang Chengyan suddenly stood up with big movements: "Oh, I'm going to water the flowers, Xiaoyu's rabbit grass has been neglected for a long time."

Even without listening carefully, one could hear the trembling in Jiang Chengyan's voice and the choking that was trying to hide.

Jiang Zhimu also quickly stood up: "Then I'll weed." He followed Jiang Chengyan and hurried out, fearing that Xiaoyu would see his brother's red eyes if he stayed a little longer.

Jiang Zhiyu's tears fell, he was really glad that he was born in such a family, everyone loves him and takes care of him, allowing him to grow up carefree.