Chapter 254 Mech Contest

Where does all that sugar end up?

Because it is too hard, no one can eat it, and the big ones are inconvenient to put in the mouth.

Jiang Zhiyu could only take the sugar back, ran to the artificial wetland and shouted.

A snapping turtle slowly emerged from the bottom of the water.

Jiang Zhiyu put the sugar in his eating bowl: "We can't even chew it, so you can eat these, improve the taste."

The giant panda was rolling on the side, but when it heard the words "improving the taste", it rolled over quickly.

Grab a candy and pop it into your mouth.

With a 'click' sound, the sugar split, and the panda's mouth opened and closed, and the sugar was gone.

Jiang Zhiyu gave a thumbs up: "Amazing! I forgot that your teeth are also very powerful, Iron Eater! You are so strong, can you help me bite those craft stones waiting to be cut?"

panda:? ? ?

I know I'm not human, but right now I'm thinking, you may not be either.

——

Cat, Cat and Rabbit returned from their honeymoon trip, and the first battle on the front line started.

Jiang Zhiyu was in a school meeting when he received the news.

As the person in charge of the school's competition, he couldn't avoid a meeting.

Although he didn't know what happened, he suddenly became the person in charge. Jiang Zhiyu always thought that he was only in charge of one or two teams.

It was only when he went to the meeting that he realized that there were only two participating teams.

"Then you are still making such a big show, I thought it was dozens of teams, no matter how bad it is, there are more than ten teams." Little Rabbit couldn't hold back his complaints, and the principal looked at him with a big laugh.

This can be regarded as the first official meeting between the principal and His Royal Highness. Sure enough, His Highness is very cute and easy to lie as His Majesty said.

"Today is the day to meet with other schools before the game. Let you lead the team there. It can be regarded as supporting our school's players." The principal skipped Jiang Zhiyu's complaints and focused on explaining the business first.

Because the people waiting outside to see His Highness almost climbed up the windows.

Jiang Zhiyu rushed home after the meeting and changed into more formal clothes, and then a bodyguard appeared to inform him about the front line.

At that moment, Jiang Zhiyu was in a bad mood.

He couldn't help but think of his family's big lion fighting bloody battles on the front line, and his second brother was always in danger.

Jiang Zhiyu stood in the aisle, surrounded by crowded classmates from the same school, everyone was looking at him, Jiang Zhiyu could only force a smile and nod to them.