Chapter 180 Homework in the dream

Previously, due to his status as a member of parliament, it was not easy to discuss such trivial matters with the emperor.

So His Royal Highness has been holding back, now it's all right, the daughter-in-law has spoken, if you don't take this opportunity to drive him away, when will it be? The emperor knew about it, and he didn't care about the departure of a congressman.

Keeping this scourge any longer, the atmosphere of the palace will be ruined by her.

Although the woman was not convinced, she had to compromise in the reality of being directly expelled from the system.

If I knew it earlier, I wouldn't have pushed down the defense system for the sake of getting close to His Highness the Prince, and left behind a chance of being caught!

——

Nan Yu's birthday is here, and Jiang Zhiyu has to prepare to attend Nan Yu's birthday again. Last time, he gave an aircraft, but this time he really doesn't know what to give.

On Yikai's birthday before, Jiang Zhiyu gave him a set of mechas. It seems that Nan Yu also likes it very much, so he might as well give Nan Yu a set of mechas.

This year, Nan Yu's birthday was still only the four of them, but Wenxi was in trouble.

Because Yu Qing didn't allow him to go, saying that he wanted to drink, he would definitely make a mistake; more importantly, it happened to be this month, and Wenxi's special period might be that day.

But this is the day that Yu Qing calculated, and Wen Xi calculated it by himself as the next day.

The two couldn't stop arguing, and Yu Qing said nothing this time that Wen Xi would not be allowed to go, even if he knew that His Highness was there, he would not allow Wen Xi to go.

Since he was not on duty that day, Wen Xi could also take the opportunity to rest at home. Wouldn't it be good for them to prepare in advance for the special day?

Wen Xi had no choice but to find His Royal Highness the Prince.

[As long as you help me convince Yu Qing, I will give you a photo of Jiang Zhiyu, which is a photo of him chatting with you when you were just in love. 】

[You don't know how sweet Jiang Zhiyu's smile was at that time, his eyes were full of love for you! If you don't look at it, you will regret it for a lifetime! 】

In the beginning, Ling Weichuan was really indifferent, and Wen Xi didn't go, which also avoided the possibility of the little rabbit being indoctrinated with bad knowledge that night, and there was one less person to persuade the little rabbit to drink.

But when he saw the photo that Wen Xi said, he still couldn't hold back, let's go, let's just ask Jiang Zhiyu not to drink.

Then he reached an agreement with Wen Xi, and Wen Xi sent the photo to His Royal Highness, and he believed that as long as Ling Weichuan agreed, he would definitely do it.

Sure enough, on Nan Yu's birthday, Yu Qing relented and just told him not to drink, and went to pick him up when the time came.

Wen Xi made a comparison, and promised again and again that he would never drink this time.

At this time, Jiang Zhiyu was also repeatedly ordered by Ling Weichuan at home, telling him not to drink, and think about the consequences of the last time.

Jiang Zhiyu rolled his eyes: "If I remember correctly, the last time I drank it seemed like you were the one who got a big deal last time, right? That happened to be our first time?"

His Royal Highness is silent, it is true, but...but can this be compared? Last time was last time, this time is this time.

He sighed: "Should we go to the hospital for an examination tomorrow? Isn't it possible that there is a possibility of pregnancy?"