Chapter 92 The Sad Bunny

"Xiaoyu didn't sleep?" In the silence of the room, it was Brother Jiang who spoke first.

Ling Weichuan considered for two seconds: "I didn't sleep when I came out, but he should sleep well soon."

Jiang Zhimu pressed his eyes: "I don't go to bed so late, Xiaoyu wants to stay up late like others?"

"Playing with optical brain in the middle of the night, don't your eyes hurt?" As a soldier, Jiang Chengyan cared more about this.

Ling Weichuan retorted: "Tutu often eats carrots, and there is a high probability that their eyesight is the best among us."

A group of people who stay up late by themselves are discussing that others should not stay up late, and they don't know where the confidence comes from.

At this time, the butler came in with his hands behind his back: "Young master, still not asleep? This is too bad for your health."

"You're right, why don't you go and persuade Xiaoyu to go to bed early?" Jiang Zhimu smiled, he won't go anyway, and it's best not to tell Jiang Xiaoyu too much about going to bed, he will definitely Fried hair.

As soon as the hair exploded, it was: "You are so annoying! I don't like you anymore!"

Who can stand this? Anyway, he couldn't be disliked by Xiaoyu.

The butler smiled and returned the same way with his hands behind his back, trying to trick him? no way!

At this time, the slow-moving Jiang Zhiyu finally edited his copy and clicked send.

[Tutu V: It’s hard work, please work hard to make money, just leave things like sleeping to me~(.-ω-)zzz]

A few people smiled knowingly, and decided not to reply. Maybe Xiaoyu fell asleep after posting this. They quit Xingbo and continued to work.

But Jiang Zhiyu didn't feel sleepy, he wanted to read the comments. Sure enough, there are still many comments at this time.

But when he looked at it, he felt that something was wrong. Why, their heads were all a strange-shaped rabbit! ?

Before Jiang Zhiyu didn't pay attention to it and didn't notice it, only now did he see those people using his ugly photo as their profile picture.

"Why are there so many ugly photos? Every one of them is extremely ugly, with unique angles." Jiang Zhiyu was merciless when talking about himself.

It happened that the cat, cat, and rabbit came out to breathe, so they leaned over and took a look: "It's so cute."

"No! Look at this double chin and belly, how cute is it? Am I so fat? And this leg is so short, what are they sticking out for? Why are they using it as a head portrait? I don't want to lose face ?"

cat cat rabbit: emmmmm

You found out that it was like this before the live broadcast, and the actions you put on are obviously quite cute, so chubby and cute.

The little rabbit is pretty stinky, he cares so much about his image.

Maomaotupa pulled the screen, wanting to see what else was interesting, and then found that Lingweichuan's profile picture was also Jiang Zhiyu's rabbit and rabbit photo, and it was still the angle of looking up, not to mention the chin, even the small nostrils They were all photographed, and one side of the cheek was bulging, probably eating.

"Uh...how about, why don't you take a look at your boyfriend's headshot?" He gently pushed the light brain over, and Jiang Zhiyu was really furious when he saw it.