Chapter 133 A Warm Breakfast

Jiang Zhiyu suddenly produced such a big pumpkin, which really shocked the two people.

They who were still talking wildly and looked down on Jiang Zhiyu just now were slapped in the face.

And this slap in the face came pretty fast, did it take ten minutes? It seems not? And this pumpkin is so big that it's a bit scary, you can't finish it for a few days!

It turned out that the problem of disappearing vegetables that plagued Interstellar was really solved by him.

Cat, Cat and Rabbit was too happy to walk when he saw the pumpkin. He jumped over and hugged Jiang Zhiyu's leg: "Little fish~ I want to eat it!"

One of his favorite dishes is steamed pumpkin!

Jiang Zhiyu also wanted to eat pumpkin, so he chose pumpkin seeds. He picked up Maomaotu: "Let's make a few pumpkin dishes today, and cook a pumpkin porridge. One pumpkin may not be enough, I will get two more later." .”

Jiang Zhiyu just did what he said, touched the pumpkin vine directly, and two more pumpkins grew.

The two researchers were stunned, and when they swallowed, they felt dry in their throats. It turned out that they were so shocked that they couldn't even swallow their saliva.

"This pumpkin is too heavy, I'd better find someone to carry it, I don't think I can move it." Jiang Zhiyu tried to hug one, but he picked it up easily.

He opened his eyes wide in surprise, and suddenly felt that he was extremely powerful, but no matter how strong he was, he couldn't hold three pumpkins at the same time.

In the end, Buheifei went to find two bodyguards, and carried Jiang Zhiyu back together.

Jiang Zhiyu originally wanted the researcher to find someone to fix the stove quickly, but he is too lazy to talk to these people now, so he might as well wait for the new stove they bought.

He was really disappointed, the high intellectuals of the empire he had always thought of, the researchers who had been working hard for the empire, turned out to be like this.

It's bad luck to read it, so it's better to ignore them, he just does his own thing.

Jiang Zhiyu thought that maybe the researcher would not take his words to heart, but he didn't expect that he would be so indifferent and asked him to find a person who was familiar with the local terrain, but he couldn't find him after dark.

They were sitting in their own house having dinner, Jiang Zhiyu's expression was not very clear, completely different from his usual sun-like image.

Although he was very angry, he also knew that when he first arrived, he looked like a powerless and weak person, and they could think of it if they didn't respect him.

But, with such poor quality, how can you be a researcher? Why do you become someone who is admired and needs to be called a teacher? The empire raised them not to let them eat dry food.

There is no achievement at all, and they will only grow with the old technology left by their ancestors. No wonder they have no solution when the plants die.

It seems that these people have to be replaced.

"Yu Qing, go make a report back to Central Star, and say that these researchers, except the head teacher, should be replaced, and their license certificates should also be revoked, and those who should retake the exam, don't occupy the position and do nothing. "

Yu Qing nodded, took a pumpkin pie and went out.

Wen Xi began to dislike him again: "I didn't forget to take something to eat when I left, crazy, there are not many of them!"