Chapter 151 - 152 - 153 - 154

Chapter 151 The prince who climbed the window has a gift

"Ahhh!" Before Jiang Zhiyu entered the house, the little lion could smell the scent of his little father.

"Baby, I'm coming." Jiang Zhiyu rushed over and picked up his cub.

Jiang Zhimu looked amazed, obviously his younger brother was still a child, so he already had a child of his own.

But this little nephew is not very cute, he has not inherited the cute gene of their little rabbit at all, and has exactly the same temper as that guy Ling Weichuan.

The Jiang family is still waiting for dinner, and the chef said just now that they will have to wait to prepare an extra serving for the young master.

So now the Jiang family brothers all know that the little rabbit hasn't had dinner yet.

"Didn't Ling Weichuan invite you to dinner? Didn't you have enough?" The elder brother who borrowed money to go out today was very puzzled, "Or did he not invite you to dinner at all?"

Jiang Zhiyu picked up an orange: "Huh? How do you know he invited me to dinner?"

"He asked me to borrow money."

Jiang Zhiyu suddenly realized: "Oh, so the big brother he borrowed money from is you." Jiang Zhiyu smiled and rolled his eyes. It's not that he doesn't have money himself. Just to put it bluntly, Jiang Zhiyu didn't take his husband People who don't spit out money.

The little rabbit peeled the orange by himself, and he remembered to give the little lion a taste after taking a bite.

Jiang Chengyan was a little dazed, it was absolutely impossible for the little rabbit in the past to peel oranges by himself, let alone oranges, he was unwilling to do anything by himself.

Now he didn't say he wanted his brothers to help him peel the skin, he just peeled it and ate it, and even took care of the little lion.

Alas, should I say it or not, the younger brother has grown up, and when he grows up, he will not be so dependent on his elder brother.

Feeling lost.

Obviously so many people are taking care of him, hoping that he will never grow up, but Jiang Zhiyu still grows silently in the silent time.

During the meal, the housekeeper said, "His Royal Highness has arrived, and is waiting outside the door, saying that he wants to come in."

The little rabbit brought out a plate of dinner that had been prepared a long time ago: "Give this to him, let him reflect on himself first."

The butler responded, and went out with the food with a smile on his face.

"You guys quarreled?" Jiang Daying stared wide-eyed, surprised, baby brother would quarrel with others, and that guy Ling Weichuan was willing to make their little fish angry?

Jiang Zhiyu shook his head: "No, it's not a quarrel, brother, have you ever heard that proper disagreements and quarrels can lubricate feelings."

Single Dog Jiang Yingdi has never heard of it, and he doesn't understand it either.

The others didn't speak, because they had never been in a relationship before, and they didn't understand this stuff at all, so it's better not to speak rashly.

After dinner, Jiang Zhiyu returned to the bedroom with the cub in his arms, forgetting about His Royal Highness who was still waiting outside the door.

His Royal Highness finished his meal and wanted to enter the house, but was stopped by the housekeeper. The housekeeper said that their young master doesn't want to see him now, so he should come back tomorrow.