|Punishment|Chapter 4|

"Where have you been?! And who is that boy?" Hyunjin asks, glaring at you. His voice is full of anger and disappointment.
"What do you mean??"
"Don't act innocent with me! I know you were out on a date with another boy, don't deny it."
Hyunjin speaks harshly to you as he walks closer to you. His tone is stern but you also detect some jealously in there as well.
"Well, who was that boy? Answer me!"
He asks with an intimidating tone.
"From where do you know that I was out with a boy!?" You ask furiously! From where does he know that you were with Felix!?
Hyunjin glares at you. He looks even angrier now that you're denying it and not answering his question.
"Don't try to avoid the question. I saw you. It's clear to me that you were on a date with someone, even if I didn't see that boy's face."
The anger in Hyunjin's voice makes you feel scared and nervous, he's obviously very upset right now.
"He is my boyfriend!!"
Hyunjin looks even more furious after you speak.
"What did you say??"
Hyunjin yells at you, and you can see a look of shock and anger on his face.
"You have a boyfriend now!?" Hyunjin seems to be unable to believe the words coming out of your mouth.
"Who is this boy, tell me his name!"
Hyunjin shouts the question at you, his voice full of aggression and fury. He's angry but also very jealous, you can tell.
"You don't need To know!! You are my bodyguard not my father!!" You shout. Who does he think he is!?
Hyunjin's angry expression doesn't change, and you can hear him let out an angry sigh at your words. He speaks in a quieter but no less menacing tone.
"It's my job to keep you safe, and having a boyfriend without my approval is reckless and irresponsible of you!"
"Don't speak to me in that tone, have you forgotten who I am?"
Hyunjin says, as though trying to show you his authority.
"Now you must tell me, who is this boy that you're dating?"
"It's a student from my taekwondo academy and my school..his name is lee felix.."
Hyunjin seems surprised when you mention the boy's name, as though he knew Felix as well.
"Felix, you say?"
He speaks the name with a tone that implies he knows exactly who Felix is.
"And how long have you been dating this boy, huh?" Hyunjin asks in a firm and serious tone, as though he's interrogating you. He really wants to find out everything about you and Felix's dating life.
"We started dating today.."
Hyunjin sighs in disappointment when you tell him that you've only started dating Felix today.
"So, just to be clear: you're dating this boy now, without asking me for approval first? Am I correct?" Hyunjin asks, as though double checking if he understood you correctly.
"You know I'm always watching over you, right? How the hell could you get a boyfriend without being careful or thinking about the consequences it could bring? Don't you know how much danger you could be putting yourself into by acting recklessly like this?!?"
"How can a relationship be dangerous!? You are overreacting!! And it's my life not yours!!"
You say clearly mad and annoyed by hyunjins all questions.
"You don't think you're taking a risk by being in a relationship with this boy? He could have bad intentions towards you, and it's my job to protect you and keep you safe. Do you hear me?"
Hyunjin's voice is serious and strict, as though he feels like he must make you understand what you're doing right now.
"You're right, it's your life and not mine. But my job is to protect you, you're my charge to watch over and keep safe. And I will do that, no matter what." Hyunjin speaks firmly.
"And I have the feeling that you are just jealous!!" Now you have lost all your patience.
"Jealous? What are you talking about now, huh?" Hyunjin says this with a tone of surprise at your claim, and you can see that he looks a little embarrassed by it.
"Me, jealous?"
He then says in a more serious tone as though denying that claim.
"I'm jealous that someone else gets to call you their girlfriend, that's what you think? Don't be so silly." Hyunjin tries to laugh it off, but you see a slight hint of hurt in his eyes.
"Why do you suddenly care!? You were calling me a brat a couple of hours ago!!"
Hyunjin looks annoyed again when you speak.
"You are a brat, and you still need someone to keep you in line, you know that? You may not like what I say sometimes and it may come off as harsh, but it's for your own good. Don't try to blame me for being concerned about you and not wanting you to date someone without first making sure that it's safe for you to do so! Why do I suddenly care? Of course I care about you. You know that, right?"
Hyunjin sighs with frustration as he speaks.
"You only care about me because my dad paid you!!"
Hyunjin looks annoyed, as though your words have struck a nerve with him. He speaks in a sharp and stern tone once again.
"Listen, it doesn't matter why I'm doing my job as your bodyguard. I'm doing it because I was hired, and I do my job very well.
Don't take my concern the wrong way, I'm here for you. Just understand that I'm concerned about you dating a boy without knowing anything about him, that's all."
Hyunjin explains, in hopes that you understand his words this time.
You sigh
"I am tired! I am tired of you! I am going to sleep!"
You say mad as you walk up the stairs and shut your bedroom door.
Hyunjin watches you go without saying another word, and when you exit your bedroom and shut the door, he sighs loudly.
"Damn it!"
Hyunjin says to himself, sounding annoyed at you.
"She always has to make things difficult for herself." He says this with a tone of frustration, as though complaining to himself about you now.
"She doesn't understand, and she doesn't listen to me. I'm just doing my job as her bodyguard, and yet she acts like a child who's throwing a tantrum. She just doesn't get it."
Hyunjin mutters.
You lay down on your bed and hide yourself under your blanket tired of the whole conversation.
Hyunjin stands still around the area near your bedroom, not knowing what to do now. He hears you moving around in your room, and he guesses that you're going to bed now.
"She's so difficult to handle. How the hell am I supposed to protect and keep safe someone like her?"
He says, sounding annoyed as he speaks.
Hyunjin suddenly realizes that you may be ignoring him and trying to get away from his presence, as you were getting increasingly upset with him as the conversation went on. This only makes him feel more frustrated about this whole situation.