|You are mine|Chapter 18|

You look at Hyunjin with a smile.
Hyunjin can't help but to smile when he looks at you.. He sees how beautiful you are.. How beautiful your face is.. How beautiful your eyes are.. He sees how.. How nice it is to wake up and see you like this.. And.. He just.. He just has to kiss you.. He moves closer to you.. He puts his hands on your hair.. And his lips are on yours once again.
You kiss him softly back.
Hyunjin feels how you're kissing him back.. He feels your lips.. The feeling of your lips on his lips.. The feeling of his mouth being with your mouth.. His tongue.. Your tongue.. And.. The sensation of it.. It's just so nice and so.. Hot.. You're kissing like the world is just you and him.. Nothing else is important.. Nothing else exists in this world but you and him right this moment. Both of you were so close.. And.. Now, you both are even closer.. So.. You're kissing.. And.. You're not stopping..
After the kiss you start to yawn a bit and Hyunjin smiles at you as you're yawning.. You're yawning so.. You're tired.. And.. You had a long night.. But.. It was.. It wasn't a bad night.. It was a great night.. It was.. It was perfect.. And.. He wants to go even further.. He wants to take this to another level... To the next level.. He wants you in his life.. He wants you at his side.. So.. He speaks.
"My Lady.."
He looks into your eyes.. He wants to see your eyes.
"My Lady.. I want to ask you a question.. And, I need to know your answer.. Are you.. Are you interested in.. Staying with me?"
He asks softly.. His voice is calm and relaxed.. He has a little smile on his face.. A very gentle smile.. And.. He has his arms around you.. His arms are around your body.. And.. He is leaning his head on yours.
"What do you mean by that..?"
She asks confused by his question.
"My Lady.. I want to wake up.. To wake up waking up next to you.. I want.. I want to spend the nights.. with you.. Like this.. I.. I like it... I mean.. I really.. I really like this.. And.. I would.. I would love it.. If.. If.. We stayed like this.. Forever.. I.. I want you to be by my side.. In any.. In any time.. My Lady.."
He kisses you once more.. And.. Now.. He's just laying with you.. And.. He's just waiting for your answer.
"I will stay with you.."
Hyunjin can't help but to smile when you say this.. He can't help but to smile even more.. He's just so happy.. So incredibly happy.. He's smiling.. As if he can't stop smiling.. He's just so happy about your answer.. He's just.. He's just in such a good mood..
"My Lady.. I.. I have a great question for you.. I really want to ask you this.. I really want to know the answer.. And, well.. I guess.. I want to ask a really important question.. May I..?"
Hyunjin feels how your lips touch his cheek softly.. And he can't help but to get a bit flustered because of that.. It's just so soft.. It's just so nice.. And.. He just smiles as soon as he feels your kiss.. Your soft kiss.. And he speaks..
"My Lady.. My darling.. My Lady.. Could you.. Please.. Be mine?"
He asks.. He asks this so softly.. As if he's asking the most important question ever. As it it's the thing that he wants the most.
"I am yours"
She says with a soft lovely smile.
Hyunjin is shocked at your answer.. For a bit.. He can't speak.. He can't say anything.. He just smiles.. A big.. Huge.. Big smile.. His whole face is filled with happiness and joy.. His eyes.. His eyes are shining.. He can't believe this.. He can't believe he got the answer he wanted.. And.. His body is shaking.. His body.. It's trembling.. And.. He hugs you.. He hugs you so tightly..
After the hug you get up from the bed and start putting some pants and shirt on.
He sees you getting up from the bed and.. Putting on some clothes.. He can see how your body is covered with them.. You're dressed.. You're wearing something and.. The sight of it is.. It's.. It's amazing. But.. You're also moving away.. And.. He doesn't like that.. So.. He tries to stop you.. He hugs you again.. By your waist.. He pulls you close.. And he speaks..
"My Lady.. Are you.. Are you sure..?"
Hyunjin looks into your eyes.. And, his smile is gone.. And.. He's a bit serious.. Now, he's serious like he was when he asked you for that.. And.. His tone of voice is the same.. He's still serious.. And.. He wants you to understand his question..
"My Lady.. Are you sure.. That you want to be with me.. Forever..?"
He asks.. As the words come out of his mouth, the gravity of them feels more and more.. You know that his words.. This question.. They are important..
You slowly smile as you see him hugging your waist while he is sitting on the bed and you standing in front of him.
"Oh hyunjin...My little over-thinker.."
You pat his head.
"ofc I do want to be with you forever"
Hyunjin looks in your eyes.. And.. He sees the smile on your face.. And.. The way your eyes are shining.. And.. You speak.. He can't help but to feel his heart melt.. And.. Now, he can't stop looking at you.. The way you're dressed.. The sight of it.. He just.. He's just lost in your beauty...And.. He pulls you down to him.. And.. He pulls your face towards his.. And... He kisses you.
You are shocked by him pulling you now down and making you sit on his lap while he kissed you softly...Your mind is blowing.
He keeps kissing you softly.. His lips are on yours.. His mouth.. His mouth is so soft.. And.. His tongue.. It's on your lips.. And.. The feeling of it.. The sight of you.. The taste of you.. Your body.. Your body.. It's his now.. He's pulling you so close.. So close to him.. His hands are still around your waist.. And.. Your legs are now on his.. On his thighs..
He is the one who breaks the kiss.. And.. He's smiling as soon as this happens.. He's smiling at your face.. At your smile.. And.. He kisses you on your forehead.. He's holding you.. And his legs are still between yours.. His arms are still around your waist.. And, now.. He speaks..
"My Lady.. I just want to tell you.. That.. I'll forever be yours.. And.. You'll forever be mine.."
You smile but suddenly your phone starts ringing without any break, you check your phone and it's your father..He seems furious.

____________________________________