Cuddles💛

Third-person Pov

Chris was at his office earlier when he got a phone call from his mother asking if he could watch his niece and nephew because she forgot she had a doctor's appointment in the afternoon.

Chris didn't hesitate one second and walked out of his building on his way to his mother's home to pick up the little gremlins he loved very much.

When it came down to family, Chris didn't really care what was going on and was always there, no matter the situation. He loves Carly's kids as if they were his. He can't wait to have a huge family of his own with Aspyn one day.

Lisa opened the door and walked the kids out into Chris's Audi, and she informed them she would stop by around 4:30 and pick them up just in time for dinner. Chris tells Ma not to worry and that she should head soon to her doctor's appointment.

On the car ride to his home. Chris, Ethan, Miles, and Stella jam along to Disney music.

...

Aspyn is sitting in the living room reading her new book with Dodger in her lap, while Olivia is running a few errands around the house, picking up groceries, and doing dry cleaning.

Aspyn has been wondering what she should make for lunch today ever since talking with Chris last week. Asoyn felt more at peace and started making a fresh start. One of the things she really wanted to do was cook for Chris and herself, and Oliva was more than happy to oblige. Just as Aspyn turns the page in her book,

Loud screams and cheers instantly erupt in the home as three kids come running up to her, giving her hugs and hellos. Aspyn is a little shocked, and she chuckles as she hugs them back. Dodger starts barking and gets excited to see most of his favorite humans getting together in the living room. Once Stella lets go of Aspyn, she sees Chris standing across from her in the entryway, holding two boxes of pizza.

"Mimi couldn't watch us, so you and Uncle Chwis are watching us today," Miles yells as he runs into the kitchen as the other two follow his lead.

Aspyn smiles and makes her way over to Chris, grabbing his work bag.

"Sorry, I hope you don't mind. Ma forgot about her doctor's appointment." Chris says this as they both walk into the kitchen.

"No, not at all. Thank you for bringing lunch," Aspyn says as she helps the kids reach for the plates in the cupboard.

"Can we have a movie cuddle with Uncle Chwis?" Stella asks as Chris hands her a slice of cheese pizza.

"Sure, kiddo. No, sit down with your brothers and enjoy your lunch," Chris says as he points to the dining table.

"What's a movie cuddle?" Aspyn asks as she grabs a slice of pepperoni, and she grabs one for Chris.

"Oh, it's this thing I've done with the kids since they were little. They would come over with Scott or whoever, and we would get the living room all cozy and watch Disney movies," Chris says as he takes his plate from Aspyn and they walk towards the dining table.

"Sounds fun," Aspyn says as she walks back into the kitchen.

"What do you two want to drink?"Aspyn asks the kids as she pulls out five cups.

"Apple Juice!"

"Chocolate Milk!"

"Apple Juice!"

"Water for me," Chris says.

Aspyn smiles and pours the kids drinks and water for herself and Chris.