Chapter 1 -

Author's note :  I'm an autistic writer, so bear with me and my stories, and know that I constantly review them. I know I make mistakes, but trust me when I say I want to deliver quality, so feel free to speak if you notice something wrong!... : )

Author's note Added :   I recommend just listening to beautiful and chill Zelda Lofi music playlists, or whatever you find beautiful to listen to.... This book is here to help you to relax and remind you to enjoy things in life....

Don't forget to vote!... : )

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of rushing wind.... A smooth breeze brushed his face. The soft feeling of grass tickled his nose. He opened his eyes....

Blue sky and clouds drifting above.... The soft sound of the breeze rustling the leaves of a nearby tree.

He feels at peace.... His soul fresh.... Like a blank canvas....

He felt his whole life was nearly complete.... like his past was nothing but faint echoes of lessons he had learned at one point. Instead of fearing the empty vastness of his missing memories, he felt excited and optimistic about new experiences and adventures.

The sun's warmth was calming, and he felt no need to do anything except close his eyes and relax.... This was a new world, he had nothing to worry about....

Everything was alright with the stone in his pocket. He could feel its power thrumming through him....

With a smile of freedom and enjoyment, he falls asleep again amidst the hill's soft grass....

In his subconscious, he is far too deep in this feeling of freedom to despair that he might wake up and find this was all a dream....

Peaceful.... The sweet music of freedom floated in his heart, soul, and mind.... He was no longer empty....

Soft footsteps brought him slightly out of his pleasant daydreaming.... His mind reconnected gently to the present....

"Well, you certainly look relaxed," a strong yet kind voice says, fully pulling me out of my meditative state.

I prop myself up using my arms and take a moment to study the man who had approached me.

I was surprised to see that he was a tall, fit, goat-like man with large, pierced white ears hanging straight out either side. Many different paint patterns adorned his body, and he wore a unique style of open clothing. He also had an impressive amount of white hair.... He must work miracles to manage that much hair.

He was rather handsome if I had to say so myself. He looked trustworthy, too, and I immediately found myself drawn to him in a friendly manner. His strong turquoise green eyes gave him a rather intelligent look that I liked.

I returned this man's sentence with a smile.

"Indeed I am... It is a beautiful day after all, and it feels wonderful to reconnect with nature," I reply

A few moments of silence followed as whoever approached me contemplated their next sentence. I closed my eyes again and lay back down.... I held no fear or worry about who they were.... I was feeling too free to be bothered.