Chapter 7

Jimin's pov

I woke up with a smile plastered on my face. As I remembered last night which is the best night for me cause I met my angel last night.

Still with the closed eyes my hand landed beside me where my hand met with cold sheets. I frowned while wondering why it is empty? I opened my eyes seeing no one beside me, I sat up looking around me and I found no one. I quickly got up from the bed thinking that she must be in the bathroom. But there is no one so I looked around my house but I found no one.

I frowned as to where she gone then I widened my eyes as I got it that she left without informing me. My expression turned dark as I recalled how she got into my life and became more than important to me in just one night. I am living my life happily but I met her last night and everything changed in just one night. She didn't even inform me she didn't even leave any phone number or address she just left like that. Like she doesn't want to be in contact with me or more like she doesn't want me. Anger boiled in me as to how dare she leave me like this.

"I like you Y/N"

"I like you too"

As I remembered confessing to her and telling her that she is mine. Still she left me. How dare she? She used me to forget about what happened to her and what is happening in her life. But it doesn't mean she can leave me it doesn't give her fucking right after I fucking told her that from now on she is mine all mine. Only the thought of her not being with me or worst her being with someone else made me want to burn the whole world. Why do I get so affected by a girl but her voice her face her lips and her mesmerizing curvy body painted in my marks.  Is something that I can't get over with forever. I want to listen to her voice I want to taste her lips over and over and I want to paint her body with my marks while fucking her to the point that she never even thinking about leaving me.

I gritted my teeth as my anger boils more. But I don't just let her do whatever she wants to do. Never.

"If you think you can run away from me you're so fucking wrong babygirl you're someone whom I never let go you become my obsession my addiction. How can I let you go" I said with a smirk on my face.

"You're mine all fucking mine. I'll find you no matter what"

"When we meet again I tied you on my bed I fucked you to the point that you can't even be in your senses that you can't feel your legs that you beg me to fuck you over and over again" I said through my gritted teeth.

I said as I grabbed my phone from the night stand and dialed a number. After two rings the person answered the call.

"Hey I need your help"

"Yeah I give you the money as much as you want."

"Ok then, meet me at our usual place."

"Yeah bye."

I hung up the call while a smirk plastered on my face.

"I am coming for you babygirl"

"And if someone is there in our way to love I will tear them apart "

........

Hope you like it:)