Chapter 10

Y/N's Pov

I am scared. I don't know why but i am scared now. I never witnessed Taehyung this angry it's scared me to my guts. It's funny that he dumped me the other day for a whore and now he have the guts to stand in front of me to give explaination and saying that am his.

What the actual fuck is wrong with him. I know i love him before and i still do but i can't forgive him for what he do to me.

The thought of it make my eyes blur with tears

which soon starting to fall down on my

cheecks i really loved him i did everything for

him i give my all we were so happy together or

that's what i thought i can't even comprehened

that he is cheating on me behind my back i

thought he loved me and the that horrible day

comes when he dumbed me for the bitch

whom i hate to my core but i can't blame her

when my own boyfriend didn't believe me and

cheat on me with her even after so many years.

But i am confused now confused about my

feelings. But i made my mind that i am not

gonna forgive him and tried to move on from

him cause he don't deserve me i even tried to

end my life for him but he don't give a shit

about me. He made me this miserable as if i am

not miserable already but i am certain about this even if he scared me but i don't back away now.

Thinking of this my mind diverted to that day again which i thought was the worst day of my life but i can't say that horrible either. That day i met my Savior. Thinking of that i remember Jimin if he is not there then i'll be dead by now.

He is such an Angel. But then what happened between us got me shocked of how i just agreed and being so desperate that i give myself to a stranger. But the way he stared at me the way he's eyes darkened give chills down my spine the way say that he wants me the way he handled me touch me is different. Jimin makes me feel different but how is it possible we have known each other for only one day. But how he makes love to me seems like something that i wanted my whole life with Taehyung.

Shrugging the thoughts aside i wipped my tears and walked down the street to my home the day ended faster than i thought.I left early cause i don't want to face Taehyung again i know it's not gonna end well if i did and i don't want that on the same day.

When I was walking a black luxurious car stopped in front of me. I ignored it and started walking again. But then the car came front of me again i stopped in my track confused.

But when the car door opened and what i see is something i can't even imagine.

There stand godly looking man beside the car. He walked over to me and stand in front of me.

"Hello there. We meet again Y/N." He said staring into my soul.

"Remember me? How have you been. It's been a week since we first met." He said with a smirk on his face which gives me chill. I don't even imagine that we ever meet again even though deep down i want this. I can't utter a word i stand there like a statue looking at him shocked that he is infront of me.

He then smile amused by my shocked expressions. He waved his hand infront of my eyes to get me back from my shock state.

"H-how did y-you- how do you f-find me?" I asked awkwardly and cursed myself for stuttering.