Chapter 8

Author's pov

Y/n get out of the jimin's house while her eyes are teary. She don't know why she cried but it just happened.

She walked towards the main road as jimin's house is in a sequlated area.

She reached the road while waiting for a cab she thought what should she answer to her mom and her brother that where did she was last night. She loved them so much but sometimes she get enough of all the shit happens in her life and she often thinking about ending her life. But infront of her mom and brother she act like everything is okay but from inside she's broken to the point which she herself don't know that how can she hide it from others.

She stopped the cap and hopped in while she was sitting peacefully she checked her phone which she forget that it's even there with her. She saw some messages and missed call from her brother and her bestfriend.

Her phone buzzed while she stared at it. It's from her bestfriend she didn't answered as she wanted to be alone.

She sighed and dozed off for some time.

After sometimes~

She woke up as the cab halted on the familiar

house which she told the driver of the cab.She

sighed and paid the driver getting out of the

cab. As she glanced at the house she walked

towards the front door. As she opened it to get

in her brother jumped on her as she startled

by his action and widened her eyes. When she

stable herself she smiled and hugged him back

and thought about what she was about to do last night

she is about to end her life. Her tears started

to stream down her cheecks as to how she does

that when a loving and caring brother is there

for her who cares for her like no one. She act

to be okay and have to be strong in front of

him again.

66%

She let go of the hug and smiled at him only to get a smack on her head. As she whined.

"Yah where have you been last night. I am worried sick about you idiot." Her brother yelled at ger in anger and concern.

"Sorry Jin oppa i-i am at my f-friend house as i don't want to witness uh- you know what i mean." She said with teary eyes and pouted.

"Aigoo what should i do to you you're being such a brat not listening to me once. Aish." Jin said as she lowered her head."

"Aish now don't give me the puppy look and go get freshen up and get down to eat breakfast i made your favourite pancakes." Jin said with a smile.

"Reall? Okay oppa i'll get there in 5 minutes." She said quickly looking up to her brother with a big grin and ran upstairs to her room.

"Aish this girl never listens to me." Jin sighed while shaking his head.

Hello lovelies!!

So here's the new update i don't know if you'll like it or not but anyways i have to update i am not a writer as i said before but i am still trying really hard so i hope you'll all somehow like it.

So please if you like it please vote and comment as it's very important for me to keep going on otherwise i don't think i can continue it but may i did i don't know yet i am just a confused person or maybe a miserable one.

(Please Vote and Comment)