23.

Taehyung's pov

I was so nervous and extremely happy. Today is the best day of my life. I'm going to marry the one whom I love the most. Today she will be mine in every way. I promise to myself that I'll give her all the happiness that she deserves. I was standing there. I moved my gaze in front when I heard clapping. All the lights were on her. I saw her, my love, my Y/N walking down the alter holding Jin hyung's hand and looking breath taking.

 I saw her, my love, my Y/N walking down the alter holding Jin hyung's hand and looking breath taking

She looked at me and I felt overwhelmed. Jin hyung give her hand to me and I hold her hand tightly. I felt her hand is shaking though mine too.

Y/n's pov

He stood facing me so did I. Soon the priest stared the vows.

Taehyung :

I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Min Y/N , to be my wedded wife to have you and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, to love and to cherish you, till death do us part.
I'll give you all that I have myself and my love.
With this ring I seal my vow of love to you, Min Y/N and pray I may fulfill God's place in our home.

He said and made me wear the ring . Now it's my turn. I looked at Taehyung, he was looking at me with hopeful eyes and only carrying love and care in it. I take a deep breath and started taking the vows .....

Y/n :

I, Min Y/N, take you, Kim Taehyung , to be my wedded husband, to have you and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, to love and to cherish you, till death do us part.
I'll give you all that I have myself and my love.
With this ring I seal my vow of love to you, Kim Taehyung and pray I may fulfill God's place in our home.

I said and made him wear the ring. I looked at him and a lone tear escape from his eyes. I smiled looking at him .

Priest: I pronounce you as low fully wedded husband and wife. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder.
You may now kiss the bride.

As I heard the priest. I felt my heartbeat getting increased. This is not the first time but yeah I'm nervous. I heard everyone cheering and clapping. I saw Taehyung wiped his lone tear and came towards me he cupped my cheeks and I closed my eyes. He leaned in and pecked my forehead lovingly. I heard them cheering more. My felt my cheeks burning due to his loving action. I looked at him while he was staring me lovingly. He then leaned in towards my lips and attached his lips on mine softly. We shared a passionate kiss.
.
.
We went towards his parents. They congratulated us and blessed us. Then we went towards Jisoo. She hugged me and wished me and also Jin , Jimin and Jungkook came towards us, hugged me and Taehyung separately and wished us .