South and Draken work almost... together?

"Maybe i should think of moving overseas..."

~Draken POV~

We tried to find a solution without any harm. But with South as enemy it's more unlikely to find one. Mikey wanted to talk to South which i didn't approve. Kazuha is my sister, so i needed to talk with the 'boyfriend' even when i'm still not sure if he's the right one for her. Now that Wakasas Girlfriend said that she's not here... i'm between them and the one who could kill almost all of us. Our last hope, to avoid war... is Shion who is now on his way to South's home. Wakasa walked up to me. He showed me a strange message. 

"What do you think. Ayumi thinks that your sister is in trouble." he said in a low tone. I couldn't believe what i saw. "She is, my sister can't swim." i whispered. South walked past Mikey, towards us. "What's with that face Draken?" he asked with a tilted head. I can't trust him, but with that kind of message... 

we need to work together.

"She got kidnapped." i said to him. South immediately tensed up. "Why do you think that?" he asked with a vein formed on his cheek. I took a deep breath and Wakasa showed our number one enemy the message. Without a further conversation, South turned on his heels and yelled to his members:

"GET YOUR ASSES TO TOKYO HARBOUR! IF SHE DIES, YOU DIE!"

And with that, Rokuhara left as fast as they appeared. "Ken-chin?" Mikey asked. "I need to help her..." i said. Mikey nodded. "We need to help. Let's go TOMAN!" he said and every Toman followed. "We stay here. It's not a braham thing." Senju said and waved as goodbye. Near my bike, the collegue of Kazuha cried. Wakasa comforted her. I don't have the time to talk to them. I need to get there before South does. 

~ South POV~

*00:45 a.m*

I don't know if the message was about this harbour. The only thing i knew was that the reaction Draken had... was real. Every member drove around the harbour. By my side were Kakucho. The others spread around the area. "South, that's the car who drove away as we arrived. I know that license plate." Kakucho said and stopped there. He took a close look. "No one is in there." he said. 

Could be too easy...
damn.

i thought to myself. We drove further. Until we saw an open container. I glared over to Kakucho. He nodded and called the other executives. But i can't wait. I walked torwards and ripped the container door away. A girl, who looked mixed and a guy that looks familiar. Where did i saw this idiot? In front of them were my precious Kazuha. She wore a costume, but i noticed her immediately.

"The fuck you think you're doing?! Hand her over!" i said. Both of them looked in terror. The girl talked in a foreign language to the guy. Good for me. It was Portuguese, the brazilian portuguese to be correct: 

[A/N: I'm going to do the dialoge with [] just as some games does with the subtitles.]

["W-Who is this?!"] - ["T-Thats her boyfriend. I didn't thought he'd show up. I was about to throw fists with her brother. Not... him."] - ["What now? She's unconcious! Is he dangerous? Why don't you beat him and we can fulfill our plan!"] 

I chuckled at her dumb question. Both flinched by that. "W-What's so funny?! We-" 

"SOUTH!"

That can't be true. Are they already here?! I turned my head to Draken who ran torwards me. He wanted to punch me. But i grasped his wrist and threw him in the container. He looked at the kidnappers. "Aren't you the old bartender? Who tried to rape my sister?!" Draken asked. Wait. Did i hear right?! RAPE?! "What?" i asked. Draken turned his head around. "You didn't know that? He's Kosuke, the old bartender of ASMODEUS. He was the one who i beat until he was out of order." Draken told me. 

Did Kakucho told me anything about that?
No, no he didn't! 

["Don't harm her. I lost to her brother once... and the tall guy over there is far more dangerous. He actually kills me."] - ["What?! Why didn't you told me that earlier!"] - ["I thought you'd met him!"] - ["NO I DIDN'T!] 

Draken ran forward. He punched the guy pretty hard. Remembers me why i wanted him in my gang. I walked slowly forward to the girl. My grin went wide as i aproached her and said in my 'first' language: 

["Don't be scared. You're going to die anyway."]

~ Kazuha POV ~

A loud thud woke me up. I was unconcious? For how long. Slowly i raised my head. I saw someone who looked like Minami. "Mi..." i tried to say, but failed. He turned around. His bloody hands grabed my cheeks. "Kazuha, are you okay?" he asked. I nodded. Than i saw how Kosuke landed right in front of my feet. Minami turned his head. "Oi, don't interrupt us." he said to another person. I couldn't see who that was. "My bad. He's still concious." the other one said. "K-Ken..." i whispered. As Kosuke tried to stand up, Minami grasped his collar and threw him against the wall. 

Where am i? 
Why is it so dark in here?

"Kazuha..." i heard Ken say. He ripped my binds away and helped me to stand. Minami beats the living shit outta Kosuke. "He isn't going to stop, is he?" i asked. "Doesn't looks like it. Let's get out of here." Ken said calmly. Outside of that container, all of toman and rokuhara waited for us. Not a single soul threw fists against each other. Quite a... rar sight. Ken lend me against Minami's bike. "It's a kinda rar thing to say... but i'm glad that South and us are on the same side tonight. We thought someone was going to die." Takemichi said. "That's true. He may be our enemy, but he's with Kazuha." Ken said. I chuckled by that. The atmosphere was light. We heard many thuds in the container. "South's mad isn't he?" Mikey asked around. Everyone nodded. "It's my fault. He told me not to come... and yet i did." i whispered. Ken hugged me. After that Minami walked out and wiped his bloody hands on his uniform. He dragged Ken away and hugged me, lifts me up to meet his face. 

"I'm glad you're okay."

Minami didn't say anything else. Just these few words as his head was burried in my neck. His hug tightend. I wrapped my legs around his torso. Tears formed themself. "I'm sorry... i..." i couldn't say what i wanted to say. He grunts and let me down. "We talk about that later." he said. I turned to Ken. "... Thank you Ken..." i said in a low tone. "You're my sister. I would kill for you." my brother said. "So would i." Minami whispered, more to him that to me. 

After we've said that, i hugged my brother one more time before everyone drove away. 

I'll never trust a new employee ever again.
Maybe i should quit my work and stay at Minami's side...
... or ... 
Maybe we move overseas...