Introduction

AN - oh god this is horrible please just ignore this chapter

~~~

So you may be wondering who or what I am..

I'm Alice Winchester, sister of Dean and Sam Winchester.

I'm 21 years old, I have long brown hair, I'm 5'6, I have green eyes, I'm currently single and I'm not looking for a relationship anyway because I'm too busy hunting vampires.

They have pretty much taken over California, but I try to stop them.

My mom died when my brother Sam was 6 months old,apparently some demon pinned her to the ceiling, gashed her stomach open and then she somehow burst into flames.

I don't know the actual story, because they never told me.

But I do know that a few years after my mom died, my dad got drunk and hooked up with some random girl.

She was his girlfriend for a couple of years, but only because she got pregnant with me.

She left him because she found a rich man who 'loved' her.

Honestly, if I was my dad back then, I wouldn't have called her after thay hooked up.

She looked like a blonde bimbo, her IQ was probably below 90, she spoke in a high pitched voice and she treated us like slaves when dad wasn't around.

But still my dad clamed that he loved her..

I think he actually did, because he was devistaded when she left him.

After that he started to train us to fight monsters, demons, vampires, werewolves and everything else you can think of.

He took us on hunting trips and showed us how to kill things. It was actually kinda cool.

My brother Dean agreed with me, but Sam thought we were weird.

He focused on school work more that learning about these things, but I couldn't blame him. These kinda things aren't for everyone.

Anyway.. I grew up in Lawrence, Kansas. But after my 10th birthday, we started to move around very often so the police wouldn't catch us.

I had trouble making friends for obvious reasons.

When Sam went to college, I moved in with Dean to help him and dad with some of the hunting things.

They put me in charge of cleaning the guns and finding information about the spirits, killers etc. They didn't really let me kill anything because they were worried that I might get myself killed.

I can soo kick some demons ass if I wanted to!

One day, my dad went on a hunting trip alone, but he didn't come back. So me, Dean and Sam decided to pick up on where he left of.

It was actually kinda fun, except for when we almost got ourselves killed (which was almost always).

But one day we found the demon that killed mom. Turned out that he killed our dad too.

So Dean being Dean, went after him alone when we were sleeping, but Sam followed him and he killed them both in a blink of an eye.

When the police came to tell me that they were killed the next day, I swore to myself to stay as far away from that thing as possible, because if they couldn't kill it.. Nobody can.

Which is why, I'm here in California, alone in an abandoned home.

I hunt vampires for a living, even tho nobody is paying me. You don't actually need money around here anymore, I haven't seen a human in weeks.