The beach

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock that stated that it was 4pm

fuckfuckfuckfuck i only have 3 hours to do everything D:

I jolted out of bed and took a shower.

I started humming a song

Gravity

Don't mean too much to me

I'm who I've got to be

These pigs are after me, after you

Run away, like it was yesterday

And we could run away, if we could run away

Run away from here

I got a bulletproof heart

You got a hollow-point smile

Me and your runaway scars

Got a photograph dream on the getaway mile

Let's blow a hole in this town

And do our talking with a laser beam

Gunning out of this place in a bullet's embrace

Then we'll do it again

How can they say?

"Jenny could you come back home?"

Cause everybody knows you don't

Ever wanna come back

Let me be the one to save you

After that I brushed my teeth and changed into a pair of grey skinny jeans and a mcr shirt.

I decided to leave my hair to dry naturally.

I went downstairs into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast and I remembered that I should clean the house and throw away the broken glass.

Last nights memories came flooding down to me and I remembered Pete's 'letter'.

This could be good for me! After all he said he had human friend's living with him and I would be safer with another vampire anyway.

I started to look for a broom to clean up the gall but then I remembered that I was moving in with pete and that there was no reason to clean up an abandoned house.

man, you're lazy

"Ugh.. there's no way i'm gonna start arguing with myself again"

I started making some pancakes with chocolate chips and blueberry jam and some coffee. After chugging it all down, I ran upstairs to start packing since I've got about 2 and a half hours to gather all my belongings and drive to the beach.

I don't have a lot of clothes or things so it took me about 30 minutes to pack it all and put it in the car.

Since I still had about 2 hours until I had to be on the beach, I went upstairs, laid on my bed and started to read 'Looking for Alaska' by John Green.

~~~

The time went by quickly and soon enough it was 6.37pm.

I went downstairs and noticed it was getting dark.

I'd better hurry then.

I got in the car, put on a Iron Maiden CD and quickly started to drive to the beach.

~~~

*At the beach*

I parked my car, grabbed a gun and some holy water and started to walk down the shore with "Aces High" still stuck in my head.

~~~

It was almost 8pm and I was starting to think that Pete wouln't show up.

I heard someone scream in the distance and I was about to run back to my car and drive back to the house, but I collided into someone and fell down.

I started to panic, thinking it was some vampire.

I looked up and there was Pete with three guys standing behind him with guns and swords.

', : . ,* ´.´ , \('c')/ , ' .´' ,. " : *

AN - I'm really sorry that this is short, but I will put up the rest on sunday. asjhfkuykjvh I'm really tired

wow if you search 'Pete Wentz' then my story is second and 'Ryan Ross' then it's third :D i love you all (◕‿◕✿)