past's headcanons

yeah remember that goofy ass backstory i gave the lights? here's some lil easter egg sort of things that i thought would have happened- (oh yeah i'm probably gonna use genesis n cole instead of guiding and curious just so that we can differentiate between the alive and dead versions)

here they are:

-genesis had chapstick. no context, genesis had chapstick. i don't know why this is important but it smells like strawberries.

-cole was the kid you went to if you needed someone to hide around for a while (they all called it "safety reasons") then continue on with your day, so he'd often have someone sticking around him for a while and just leaving after a few minutes.

-those two ^ met when they were eight :D

-genesis was actually fairly attractive in a "bisexual panic" type of way, so he used that to boost his confidence a little whenever he was feeling down (which was pretty often, given the bloody backstory i gave the poor dude)

-genesis stayed at cole's house a lot over the summers, and sometimes he'd bring his lil siblings along because cole's grandma liked kids and was like "boy you better bring them next time those two deserve some ice cream >:)" and genesis was like "ok"

-cole's grandma has asked multiple times if him and genesis are dating. it's a canon event.

-void (omg finally a different character) was actually a scientist that went to cole and genesis's school to tell them more about science stuff at an assembly for the science students before he died, so the three of them kind of feel familiar around each other.

-WAIT HANG ON LET'S GIVE GENESIS HETEROCHROMIA THAT'S SUCH A GOOD IDEA (I JUST CAME UP WITH THIS)

-fun fact cole's hair was black bc he was like- a little malaysian but mostly american in a way? idk, pretend genetics or smth (it's from his grandmother)

-cole's grandma tried teaching him how to cook but the only thing he made was a burnt egg so she just gave up (he's stoopid)