XiX| Saturday

星期六,我們為小鎮粉刷

●▬▬▬▬▬ ⋆🎵🇸🇬 ⋆ ▬▬▬▬▬●

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Saturday

"But on Saturday, Saturday, Saturday

We paint the town"

Mai Chen and Pierre Gasly were not a fairytale

There was no fairytale of love at first sight or the boy saving the girl from something tragic. There was no 'kiss and feel fireworks all over your body'. They were a journey of adventures, heartbreak and small gestures that made the world turn. They were Mai and Pierre.

While the words 'I love you' hadn't been said yet, they knew what they had was strong. The world love wasn't just something Mai could throw around and she needed to be sure before she said it; Pierre understood that.

Mai adored that Pierre was liked by her parents and that over the week they were there, they got along really well. Mai supposed it was helpful that her parents could pull conversations out of thin air about practically anything.

Her parents had soon left the house and the night after they did, Pierre had stayed over.

It has been a good night.

Truth be told, Mai had been nervous about it but she soon learnt there was no reason to be. Pierre didn't have a truly bad bone in his body, nothing more than jokes and the same occasional frustration that everyone hosted. He was kind and when he was with Mai Chen, he was gentle.

Part of Mai knew she'd miss Pierre while she was celebrating Christmas and New Year in Singapore. Not to mention, they'd only get a few weeks to be with each other before Mai headed back to Singapore for Chinese New Year. Normally, Mai would just stay with her parents from December to early February but this year, it would be a change.

"Charles and Robyn are coming to Italy for a few days before they spend winter in Monaco," Pierre began as they walked through the street. "I thought it would be a good idea if we all went out somewhere and maybe...we can come to your show on Sunday?"

"I do not see a problem with that so okay," Mai nodded.

"Mai, can I ask you something?"

"You just did but go on," Mai teased.

"You've lived in Milan for years but have you ever been to anywhere else in Italy?" Pierre questioned curiously.

Mai shuffled in her spot, a little embarrassed. She'd never had the confidence or the time to go exploring the country she lived in. Until Pierre, she barely left the country at all!

"No," She mumbled.

"Really?" Pierre replied in amusement.

Mai shook her head.