Chapter 13: Missing

Scott P.O.V

Mitch and I were still walking. We were walking without a specific destination. We were lead by our feet moving in the same direction. We just followed our feet until we saw a market.

We turned around and looked at Troye and Tyler. "Hey, why don't we look around for a bit? We've been walking for hours." Mitch said.

"Yeah, I'm tired." I said and I immediately regretted it.

"You're always tired, you lazy ass bitch." Mitch said and squeezed my hand. He smiled and I fake-laughed before I punched his arm. "Hey! That hurt!"

"Don't be a baby, baby." I said and I gave a kiss on the spot where I punched him. "Better?"

"Well, I bit my lip and that hurts too." Mitch laughed.

I took a step closer to Mitch so we were only a few centimetres apart from each other. "I would, but just one kiss isn't enough to heal that and we're on a market and people would get annoyed."

"Oh gosh, get a room!" I thought it was a random person complaining, so I looked up, ready to say "I'd love to!" but I saw that 'person' wasn't a person. It was Tyler, and we all know Tyler isn't really a person. He's more like, I don't know, a strange evolution of a monkey with a weird laugh and humour. (Guys, I don't mean this to be rude, I love Tyler as much as I love Scömíche) I still said what I wanted though. Everybody started laughing. "Okay guys, I was serious though." They started to laugh even harder. "You know what? I'm going to walk around a bit and I'll ask someone where there are some hotels we could go to. Let's say we all meet up again at, let's see..." I looked at my phone. "It's 7:16 PM, so let's meet up at 8 at that huge statue." I pointed at the statue, gave Mitch a quick peck on his lips and left the laughing trio.

I walked to the statue. It was 7:55 PM so I was right on time. I had everything I needed: some decoration for my parents, a necklace for Kirstie, a CD for Kevin, a beanie for Avi, a phone case for Troye and Tyler, a bracelet – with a heart on it – for Mitch and, of course, a piece of paper with the name and address of the nearest hotel.

A few minutes later, Troye and Tyler arrived. Without Mitch.

"Guys, where's Mitch?" I asked.

"We thought he was with you." Troye said.

"What? I haven't seen him since I left you guys..." I started to get concerned, so I took my phone and called him. "Straight to voice-mail."

"Guys, it's already five past 8, let's go look for him." Tyler said. "I'll go left, Troye, you go right, and Scott, you stay here for when he comes back."

Troye and I said "okay" and Troyler left. Troye right, Tyler left.

"WAIT!" I yelled. They turned around and looked at me. Make sure your phone's sound is on so I can call you if he's here or something like that. I don't want to lose you both too." I said. They nodded and went their own way.

Five minutes passed.

Ten minutes passed.

Half an hour passed.

Mitch nor Troye nor Tyler was anywhere to be seen.

I decided to try to call Mitch again. He picked up. "Hey! Mitch! Where are you? I'm concerned... Are you okay? Tell me where you are so I can come to you or pick you up or ..." I was interrupted by someone mumbling. It sounded like someone was trying to yell something but couldn't because something was in front of his mouth. "Mitch? Mitch are you there? I hear someone mumbling, are you okay? Mitch please answer me!"

"Hello Scott." I heard a deep voice and my heart literally stopped for a second.

"Who are you and what are you doing with Mitch's phone?" I asked, trying to stay calm.

"Maybe the question you need to ask is what I am doing with Mitch." At that point, our telephone conversation was ended. He hung up. I immediately sent a message to Tyler and Troye to come to the statue, now.

Troye and Tyler arrived and we went to the nearest bench we could find. "Scott what the hell is going on?! You're acting weird and that scares me!" Tyler said while he took my hand and shook it. I kept staring in front of me.

"Mitch has been abducted and there's no clue of who it did and why. I don't know anything. But I will figure it out. I will figure it out." I said, while anger was boiling up inside of me.

"Scott, you're scaring me even more now..." Troye said. I ignored everything they said next and kept staring in front of me, thinking.

Then it clicked.

"Guys, I know who abducted Mitch." I looked at them. "I don't know for sure but he is the only one that would do it."

"Scott, who did it? And do you know why?" Tyler asked.

"Michael. He wants revenge."

—————————-

[IMPORTANT | READ THIS PLEASE | IMPORTANT | READ THIS PLEASE]

HI GUYS!

Ok, I know, I haven't uploaded for, like, 2 months or so, but I have a valid reason! School has literally been hating me the past two months. I got so much homework that I hadn't even had the time to write something...

At this point, I'm in the middle of my final exams, I still have 7 exams to do but since it's Friday evening and I don't really have a social life, I decided to write, for you guys! Because, you know, you're important to me, obviously!

So, I think I said what had to be said!

I'm honestly sorry for not uploading, but I promise I'll make it up to you when I finally have vacation! Just wait until the 23rd (of June obviously) and then, I'll be all yours! So expect some new chapters with cute, sad and maybe even more surprising twists!

I thank you all for reading this chapter (and my story)!

Don't hesitate to give this chapter a star!

Comments are also nice! ;)

And if you like my story, just add it to your library!

You'll get infinite love from me!

OH, I forgot to say this! I'm going to do this thing where I dedicate each chapter to another person! So if you want the next chapter to be dedicated to you, just let me know in the comments! The first one get's the dedication! (I am getting so excited right now!!) The first comment for a dedication, will get this chapter as dedication!

Thanks again for reading and I'll "see" you in the next chapter!

Until then,

Enjoy life!

N, xoxo