Chapter 6: The Truth

HI GUYS!

So, I have two thingies I'd like to talk about before I start. First of all, I'm so sorry for not uploading for so long. School is honestly killing me. That brings us to my next thingy! Today I'm going to try and upload 2 chapters in one. (I'm sorry I couldn't find any other way to explain it) So I'm just gonna make a chapter as long as two chapters, if that makes any sense?

I don't want to hold you back any longer because I held you back for two weeks so here we go!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------

Mitch P.O.V

"Wake up sunshine!" I said, shaking Scott a little. "I made us breakfast."

Scott turned his head to me, his eyes were closed but his lips were waiting for mine to kiss them. I pecked his lips and when I opened my eyes, he was looking at me.

"Morning, babe." He stood up, put on some random pants and t-shirt and walked over to me. He pecked my lips, took my hand and walked downstairs with me close behind him. As soon as we sat down, we began to eat. I suddenly let my fork fall back on my plate and I grabbed Scott's arm and shook it. But I didn't notice he was drinking so he spilled - well, I spilled it over him so basically I'm the one who spilled it - all over him.

"Babe!" Scott yelled.

"Oh my god, Scott, I'm so sorry I didn't notice you were drinking!"

"It's okay, anyway, what's wrong?"

"Right, I just realised something, shouldn't we tell Kirstie, Avi and Kevin about what's going on between us?"

"Oh my god I totally forgot about that! Yes we should! But are we going to tell them like, the truth?"

"What do you mean, the truth? I asked.

"I mean, like, everything."

"What do you mean, everything?" I asked, still not getting it.

"Everything, the thing about Michael and yeah, US."

"Oh, yeah, I think it's better when we tell them everything."

 Scott nodded and took his phone. A few seconds later, he was on the phone with Kirstie.

"Hey Kirst, can you come over please? We need to tell you something. We're going to call Avi and Kevin after this call. They need to hear it too.", he said to Kirstie and smiled at me.

"Yeah sure, but you don't need to call them, they're here with me. We were about to come over actually haha. I'll get my car keys and we'll be there in a few minutes."

"Thanks Kirst, bye."

"Bye!"

Scott hung up and smiled at me. "They're leaving right now so they'll be there in a few minutes."

"Okay. Are you done eating? I'm going to do the dishes."

"Yeah, need some help?"

"Help is always welcome!" We laughed and started doing the dishes. We weren't even close to halfway when Scott suddenly splashed some water on me.

"Oh no you didn't!" I yelled between my laughs.

"Oh yeah I did!"

"I swear, if you do that again, you'll regret it!"

"Oooooh, now I'm scared!", he laughed and splashed again some water on me.

"SCOTT!" I splashed water on him and he did the same to me again. The kitchen was getting wetter and wetter. I wanted to do a step back but failed because the floor was extremely slippery. Instead, I fell on my back causing Scott to fall on top of me because my legs pushed his legs away. Scott was laying on top of me and we both couldn't stop laughing. Ater we were done laughing - which took us a few minutes - Scott asked if I was okay.

"Yeah I'm fine but please get off now you're getting heavy."

"Did you just call me fat? Now I'm not getting off!" Scott said, acting like he was mad.

"You know I didn't mean that babe." I said, looking straight in his eyes.

"I know, I love you." We both smiled.

"I love you too, babe." Scott's face came closer and we kissed, still laying on the wet kitchen floor. We were interrupted by our door bell.

Scott P.O.V

"Shit! They're here! What do we need to do now?!" Mitch yelled.

"We just tell them the truth." I slowly stood up, trying not to fall. When I stood stabilized, I reached my hand to help Mitch getting up. We walked to the front door and opened it. Kirstie, Avi and Kevin were looking at us surprised.

"Long story, come in." They all walked in and their faces dropped when they saw what the kitchen looked like.

"What the h..." Kevin said.

"Have a seat." Mitch said and we all walked to the living room. We all sat down. Avi, Kirstie and Kevin on the sofa and Mitch and I on two seats next to eachother.

"Okay, so you guys know Mitch and I had a fight, right?" I asked them.

"We didn't know for sure because you guys never told us but we did guess it." Avi said.

"Oh, well, two months ago, Mitch and I did a truth or dare video for Superfruit. As expected, people asked us to kiss. And we did. Since that day, we didn't really talk much. Well, I didn't talk much. Mitch tried to have a conversation every day for two weeks but I guess he just gave up." I said and looked at Mitch to let him continue.

"I missed my best friend so much, it was honestly killing me to not talk to him. After two months, I thought it was enough. I wanted my best friend back. So about a week ago, I took action. We talked and as you can see, everything is back to normal but it's also different." Mitch smiled at me and I knew it was my turn to continue.

"As you probably know, Mitch is this kind of person that rattles when he's scared, excited or just nervous. And when he talked, he rattled. He told me that he missed me. I always thought that I was the one that was going to do it first but Mitch was first. He declared his love for me. He told me he didn't want me as his bestfriend, he didn't even want me as his friend. He wanted me as his boyfriend." I blushed and took Mitch's hand.

"And, well, yeah, it happened. We're just trying if this works out so please don't tell anyone about this. We just couldn't keep this from you guys..."

Everybody was looking at us shocked.

"Oh my god guys, to be honest, this was so obvious!" I said. Kirstie jumped up and ran to Mitch and I, she hugged us both at the same time. I felt that Avi and Kevin were joining our group hug and Mitch and I both started laughing, not letting go of our intertwined hands.

-----------------------------

HI GUYS!

Thank you so much for reading! I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in like forever but I'm so busy with school that I didn't even had the time to write new chapters but I promise that I'll write whenever I get the chance!

I really wanted this chapter to be uploaded today - actually it's not really today but omg this is confusing - anyway, I didn't want to write a part of this chapter and then not upload it so I just kept writing and now it's 0:32 AM here in Belgium and I'm tired af so I'm going to bed now!

Goodnight and I hope you liked this chapter!

Thank you for reading and I'll 'speak' to you soon!

Until then,

Enjoy life!

Love, N.