Chapter 12: Official

Scott P.O.V

I'm woken up to Mitch pushing me on the bed - well, he tried -,  which took him a while since I'm way heavier than he probably expected.

"Babe, we should practise that more, you never know when you might need to push or lift me up...", I said smiling like a child.

"I know darling, but you're getting so heavy lately!" Mitch said and he turned to Troye. "It's so hard for a mother like me... I want my little baby to grow up and be a successful gay man, but I also want him to stay my little baby..."

At this point, Tyler completely lost it. He started laughing so hard, I swear I even saw some tears rolling down his face. And, ofcourse, when Tyler laughs, everybode laughs with him. How can't you? His laugh literally sounds like a high-pitched old man. But that's why everyone loves Tyler.Tyler is always the one that can change your bad mood into a good mood in just a few seconds: he starts laughing.

When everyone finally stopped laughing and we all wiped our tears away, we all started to prepare ourself to leave again. We planned our whole day to do absolutely nothing besides walking. Troye and Tyler were leaving again tomorrow night so we wanted to spend a little more time with them so they can have some alone time tomorrow.

When we left the hotel, we all decided to go to the center of the village to start our walk from there. We took a taxi to the center and immediately started walking. First destination: Starbucks.

We all ordered our Starbucks and started our walk.

"Actually, how long have you guys been officially dating?" I asked Troyler.

They both answered the exact same thing and it was literally the cutest thing ever. "One years and six months." They both looked at eachother, smiled, took eachothers hand and gave eachother a quick kiss.

"What about you guys? How long have you been dating?" Before I could say something, Mitch already started to talk.

"Two months. But we're only trying it to see if it works out." Mitch said. I don't know why, because it's true what he's saying, but it somehow hurts me to hear him say it's only something we're trying. I stared at my feet while we were still walking. In the corner of my eye, I could see Mitch turning his head in my direction. He continued his sentence whose I thought it was finished.

"But if it's going to stay the way things are going right now..." I looked at Mitch, curious to know what he's saying next. "I personally don't think this is something we're only trying... Not anymore..." Totally forgetting about Troye and Tyler and everybody else, Mitch and I stopped and just stood there, face to face, staring at eachother.

"Scott, I love you, but I don't want to be an experiment anymore. I don't want to be afraid to call you the wrong name. I want to be able to call you my boyfriend." My eyes started tearing up and I just stared at Mitch without saying a word. "Scott... Just say something..."

I took his hands in mine and looked him right in the eyes. It actually looked like a proposal, but it wasn't. Not yet...

"Mitch, I love you so much and I'm so happy that you think the same way as I do. I've been thinking about asking you about this too but I never found the right moment to ask you. Mitch started smiling like a child who just got candy.

"Does that mean that we're official now?" He asked.

"Yes." I said and I kissed him. A few seconds later we were interrupted by the sound of people clapping their hands. It was Troye and Tyler, they've been following the whole conversation. They ran to us and we all just had one big group hug.

We started walking again, Tyler holding Troye's hand and Mitch holding mine.

I bended a little so my head was next to Mitch's cheeck. "I love you, bitch." I whispered and I gave him a kiss on his cheeck. I really love him.

-----------------------------

HI GUYS!

Wait... Am I seeing this right? Have you just oploaded for the second time in less than a week?

YES! Who's awesome? I AM!

I'm sorry guys I'm proud of myself...

Anyway! I hope you liked this little chapter! It was a little shorter than the previous one but that's only because I've been writing for two hours and it's literally one minute before midnight...

If you liked this chapter, feel free to vote and maybe leave a nice comment?

I love you allllllllll!

LINKS!

Twitter:
@Nienke_Geens

Instagram:

@nienkegeens

Tumblr:

liveyourrainbowshitlife.tumblr.com

Thank you so much for reading my story and I'll "speak" to you when I upload chapter 13! (Hopefully soon!)

Love,
N.