Chapter 10: The Hoying House

Mitch P.O.V.

As soon as our plane landed, Scott and I searched for Michael but he was nowhere to be seen. We gave up after a few minutes and walked to the nearest Starbucks. On our way to Starbucks, we were suddenly surrounded by a dozen people. They all wanted a picture, an autograph and a hug but Scott and I weren't able to give that all to every single one of them. We love our fans and we want to spend more time to meet and hug them but it's hard to hug that many people.

When everyone was gone, Scott and I continued our walk to Starbucks and ordered our coffee. When we got our coffee, we started walking around, not really having a place to go. We haven't had much alone time and since we're trying this relationship thing, we really need that. After two hours of wandering around, Scott and I finally decided to go visit his family.

The moment we walked to the front door of the Hoying house, Scott started acting weird. He walked slow and kept looking behind him. "Scott, babe, we will figure this out." I pushed the door bell and turned around facing Scott. Our faces were so close that I could feel his breath on my face - which showed me how much taller he is than me. "Michael or whoever that person is won't get away with this. We'll find him and he'll end up in jail, I promise. Everything will be allright and ..."

Before I could end my sentence, Scott pressed his lips against mine. This wasn't just a kiss, this kiss was filled with trust, reassurance and love.

Scott and I were interrupted by someone fake coughing. We broke our kiss and saw Scott's parents looking at us with wide eyes.

"First of all, congratulations you two! Second of all, what the hell are you guys doing here? Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" Scott's mom said with an excited voice.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Hoying." I said while my cheeks started to heat up.

"Oh Mitch, you don't need to be shy! We all love you and you know that, but Scott loves you more." Scott's dad said, winking at me.

"Dad, stop it." Scott said smiling. He put his hand around me to bring me closer to him. Which made my cheeks turn even redder. "Can we come inside now?"

"Oh, ofcourse!" Scott's mom said. She did a step aside so we could go inside. "What about you two go upstairs to make your bed and all that stuff while your father and I make some pancakes for the two of you?" 

Scott and I nodded and went upstairs. I was so nervous I almost tripped over the first step. It didn't really take us long to unpack so we just sat on the bed talking.

Scott P.O.V.

"You know, we should film another video. It's been a while now." Mitch asked.

"Yeah, ofcourse. But hey, I had an idea, maybe we could film a collab video? But not with just one person," I was getting so excited that my voice got higher. "what about we do a collab with our absolute favorite otp?"

"Are you talking about Troyler?" Mitch said smiling.

"Yeah I do! And I thought we could do the boyfriend tag but then much bigger! We could do like a Q&A and some truth or dares and maybe even challenges!"

"Babe you're getting too excited right now." Mitch said laughing. "But it's a great plan, I'll text Tyler to arrange a meet up." He took his phone and sent a message to Tyler.

"You know, I'm actually surprised. After all that happened, you're still here." I said.

"That's because your perfect face and my a bit less perfect face make one perfect couple, my dear." He said and kissed me. We may have kissed a lot lately, but I still get the feeling that there are a million butterflies flying around in my stomach whenever his lips touch mine.

-----------------------------

HI GUYS!

I am SO sorry, it's been so long since I updated and I know I don't do it often anymore but just hear me out okay?

I've been having a writersblock since Christmas vacation started and I still have one. I tried my best to make this a good chapter but I feel like I failed.

School also started again which means I won't upload a lot -  not that I do that now but you know what I mean.

Anyway, I hope you liked Chapter 10: The Hoying House.

Thanks for reading and I will "talk" to you soon!

Until then,

Enjoy life!

Love, N.