Chapter 1: YouTube

Scott P.O.V

I caught Mitch looking at me while I was setting up the camera. I smiled and pushed the record button. I looked at Mitch while I sat down. "Are you sure you want to do a Truth or Dare video? You don't need to if you don't want to, we can just do a Q&A if you want or -" I stopped in the midle of my sentence when Mitch started laughing. "What?"

"Scott please, it's okay, I want to do this video." He smiled and grabbed his phone, logged in on our SUPERFRUIT Twitter account and started typing. When he finished typing, he gave his phone to me and I read the draft.

Hey guys! We're about to film our video for tomorrow and it's going to be a Truth or Dare video! Send us your questions or dares! <3

"Okay?" he said and smiled because he knew what I was going to answer.

"Okay." I answered and we both started laughing.

"Oh this is a good one!", I said between giggles. "@Superfan2.1 dares you to eat a spoon full of mustard!" I looked at Mitch and started laughing.

"Alright, I'll do it! Damn I hate mustard!" He said and rolled his eyes at the camera.

I stood up and walked to the fridge to get him the spoon full of mustard. When I came back, Mitch's face shoot up and reddened when our eyes met. I sat down next to him. "What's wrong?"

"Uhm... This girl, uhm, @ScomichePizza or something like that... She dares us to kiss..." His face reddened even more when he said it out loud- if that was even possible. He looked down at his hands, trying to hide his red face.

"I mean, it's still a dare video. I don't mind, do you?" His face shoot up and he looked at me schocked.

"Really?" I nodded. He tried to hide his smile but I knew it was there. "But first, give me that spoon, this video needs to be uploaded tomorrow." I gave him the spoon and we turned to the camera. I know the camera has been there the whole time but we were definitely going to cut out our little conversation.

I had to hold my stomach because it started to hurt. I have been laughing for too long but Mitch eating a spoon of mustard was just hilarious.

"Yeah, yeah very funny! Moving on!" Mitch said while grabbing his phone out of my hands to read the next tweet. "@ScomichePizza dares us to kiss." I looked at him and he looked at me and then we both looked back at the camera. "Everything for Superfruit, right?" He smiled.

Mitch P.O.V.

"Everything for Superfruit, right?" I said and smiled, trying to cover up my nerves. Scott may be my best friend but I never kissed him and was definitely not angry that I had to. I mean, who wouldn't want to kiss Scott? I was snapped out of my thoughts when Scott said my name so I turned my head to look at him. "What?"

"I asked if you were ready?" He repeated.

"Oh! Yes." He slowly leaned in and so did I, our eyes closed and my heart fluttered when I felt his breathing. My breathing stopped when I felt his soft lips on mine. He quickly pulled back and my eyes flew open, just to see Scott blushing. God I loved it when he blushed. And god I loved the way his soft lips felt.

Damn it Mitch, stop it! Scott is your best friend!

Again, I was snapped out of my thoughts by Scott turning of the camera. I watched how he walked to the kitchen and came back with two cups of coffee. He gave me one and sat down. He took a sip of his coffee and looked at me, not knowing what to say. He had so much emotions in his eyes.

Sadness

Happiness

Confusion

And so many more. I didn't have the time to name them all because Scott started to speak.

"Uhm, what was that?" He asked with a shaky voice.

"What was what?" I honestly didn't know what he was talking about.

"That kiss."

"You said you didn't mind..."

"Yeah, but not like... You know what? Nevermind." He stood up and started to walk away.

"Scott stop, what the hell is wrong?" He turned around and looked surprised by me raising my voice. I stood up and walked to him. "Scott, please, tell me what I did wrong." This may not be the right moment but I wanted to kiss him so badly right now.

He looked at my lips and I couldn't help but look at his. Before I could look back at his eyes, he connected our lips and we both our eyes shut. My hands flew to his cheeks and his hand rested on my hips. I wanted to deepen the kiss when he pulled back.

"Mitch... I..." He looked at me, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Before I could even say something, he ran to his room and closed the door. What the hell just happened?

-----------------------------

HI GUYS!

This was it! Chapter 1 of "What if...?(Scömíche)"! I am super excited to write this, I've been thinking about writing this story for so long and finally I did it!

Okay so since nobody of you guys know me, I thought I'd introduce myself really quick! So I'm an 18 y/o girl from Belgium. Since I don't really want my friends to find out about this profile, you all can call me N!

Anyways! I'm gonna go to bed now because it's 01:10 AM... Oops! But I'll try to upload ASAP!

Thank you for reading and I'll 'speak' to you soon!

Until then,

Enjoy life!

Love, N.